2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How can I meet Sarah in the sauna
Are you asking where the sauna is, or when to meet Sarah?
Sauna location: [MC's Room] > [Front Hallway] > [Main Hallway] > [Stairs] > [Past all Bedrooms] > [Exercise Room] > [Sauna] (lower right area)
Time to meet: I believe she's only there in the evening, at a time when she's normally in her room otherwise. It might also be a particular time of day.​

If you haven't seen it already, you should be able to click the top left button to open / close the interface with things like the Map. On that extended interface, you should find a "Hints" button and opening that will tell you time and day for quests / events.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Windows link (GoFile,Pixeldrain) doesnt work for me
Go to the OP and click the Report option (in the bottom left of that very first post, like you see here on my reply). When the prompt appears, choose "Other" for the reason and then in the text box provided state that those links don't work anymore. However, it's likely nothing will be done about those for now. I've been told that unless all links are dead, any broken ones won't get fixed. I've never tried to confirm that, but just FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
How can there be 5* reviews and 1* reviews are these review bombs or paid reviews?
Probably depends on WHEN they leave the feedback. Very early on I would've given it 4 or 5 stars as it looks great and is interesting enough, but the way it is now where the navigation doesn't work and you're aimlessly running around trying to met a random person at a random time at a random place, I'd give it 2 or 1...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably depends on WHEN they leave the feedback. Very early on I would've given it 4 or 5 stars as it looks great and is interesting enough, but the way it is now where the navigation doesn't work and you're aimlessly running around trying to met a random person at a random time at a random place, I'd give it 2 or 1...
well some like game even on it's current state and like wanquer said some are old reviews.
To be fair, some personalities are just like that too. Some folks are like "THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER!!!" about everything they like even a little bit and then like "WHAT THE ACTUAL DIRTY SEWER-ALLEY FUCK IS THIS SHIT?" about anything they even slightly dislike. It is what it is.
Shrug-Joey.gif

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes