2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well bad grades turn to good grades but figuring wtf that means isn't easy.

May 2, 2020
in-game wt hints what to do. gallery unlocker isn't worth it since THERE IS NOTHING worth to view (besides aiko shower sex and gia picnic sex) unless likes to see mc getting fucked by futa and gays.
The hint system isn't perfect... It doesn't say where to trigger most new stuff so i'm stuck often just clicking randomly without having any idea how to start something new... this game needs mods asap or gallery unlock :/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The hint system isn't perfect... It doesn't say where to trigger most new stuff so i'm stuck often just clicking randomly without having any idea how to start something new... this game needs mods asap or gallery unlock :/
well right that mod would help but no modder will touch this so that's why players check wt-pdf to know what to do and where and when.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whenever I enter the university hall to meet aiko I get this error. Is there any solution of it? Thanks in advance
attach traceback.txt (in *gamename* folder) on your post, not error text or screenshot of error. best until/if dev fixes that is not to blackmail her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll give kinda spoiler but a bad one. You'll talk to her bout Kate and that when you get it.
well that's later, 1st is blackmailing her with pic of her making out with that crazy girl, then bming with what happened when they (mc, kate and aiko) were swimming and 3rd and last time with pic of that dead bastid raping aiko.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
well that's later, 1st is blackmailing her with pic of her making out with that crazy girl, then bming with what happened when they (mc, kate and aiko) were swimming and 3rd and last time with pic of that dead bastid raping aiko.

I havbe question i know about all those done them, i was at the third serving Aiko. I haven't to get back in play. But does the new update finish that chain? I saw you can blackmaiil her again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I havbe question i know about all those done them, i was at the third serving Aiko. I haven't to get back in play. But does the new update finish that chain? I saw you can blackmaiil her again
dropped blackmail path long ago and reports have said that school gets broken on bm path especially if is on futa's path too, further blackmailing is possible since mc took pic of her and himself in shower.

wigglemania

Nov 4, 2019
Having trouble with the gym hint. Went Monday morning, Wednesday afternoon, and Friday morning and nothing happened? Any one know about this ?

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
I'm currently doing the Aiko submit nonsense, and all I can think about is if it were me, I'd set my phone up to record one of these Dom/Sub events, and use it as a safety net against their threat. "Aiko is the mastermind behind it all, I'm refused to be her sub anymore, and now she wants revenge" then try to rebuild with Kate. Not my game though.

Sometimes being at the mercy of the Dev is frustrating,

Still enjoying the game for the most part.

Gia is best girl.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I'm currently doing the Aiko submit nonsense, and all I can think about is if it were me, I'd set my phone up to record one of these Dom/Sub events, and use it as a safety net against their threat. "Aiko is the mastermind behind it all, I'm refused to be her sub anymore, and now she wants revenge" then try to rebuild with Kate. Not my game though.

Sometimes being at the mercy of the Dev is frustrating,

Still enjoying the game for the most part.

Gia is best girl.
to me almost seem like he setting Alko or Kate to have a fall where you get pretty hard revenge on them.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes