2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gym mission buggy? was in the alley - trained monday morning, wednesday afternoon, friday morning - for about 10 weeks ingame
no need to train that much, just each session once (dev's logic)and then you can visit on dark alley during night.

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
I got a quest with sarah n the hint tells me Thursday afternoon her room n have a gun in your inventory were you get the gun from as walkthrough not say

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got a quest with sarah n the hint tells me Thursday afternoon her room n have a gun in your inventory were you get the gun from as walkthrough not say
buy from trevor (who sells practically anything between earth and moon).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the shemale ever going to fuck your girls
well kate and aiko are mostly lesbians, trevor's helper is kinda same as 1st 2, kate's big sister seems to be hetero as does kelly.

normally i'd say no but when it comes to this dev anything is possible on when mc is under boot.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
well kate and aiko are mostly lesbians, trevor's helper is kinda same as 1st 2, kate's big sister seems to be hetero as does kelly.

normally i'd say no but when it comes to this dev anything is possible on when mc is under boot.
Yeah i noticed Kate and Aiko are lesbian after fucking in libary. Also that Kates mum made Aiko eat her pussy out.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
is there a chance to get obedience point for aiko to get pass through the blackmail event if you're already past the night with sara at the sauna and prior to that the gun 4 event which is already showing work in progress? thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a chance to get obedience point for aiko to get pass through the blackmail event if you're already past the night with sara at the sauna and prior to that the gun 4 event which is already showing work in progress? thanks.
no idea so try and see.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
New animation is out anyone to share ?

Monique - Trevor - MC (3some) (animation)

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just started to play this today. Another AVN with a thick as sh*t MC. Sigh. Story is alright, renders are decent. Though the over use of ?! at the end of questions in a civil conversation is very jarring. Are they screaming? Do the characters have a massively overwhelming emotional outburst asking where some one is whilst looking calm and happy? Jarring.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes