2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started to play this today. Another AVN with a thick as sh*t MC. Sigh. Story is alright, renders are decent. Though the over use of ?! at the end of questions in a civil conversation is very jarring. Are they screaming? Do the characters have a massively overwhelming emotional outburst asking where some one is whilst looking calm and happy? Jarring.
if you mean dumb mc then yes. sometimes/often they do yell.

since you just started today i don't think you have gotten to "best" parts.

Reactions: Orgitas

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I was waiting for the non-alpha 0.23 ... and instead I get Ride the Jet - Ep4 ...
S*itty way to end a s*itty week !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone has the walkthrough in PDF? The link provided seems to keep loading whenever pages change?
it is pdf but dev was "creative" (can't use actual word) and it takes a while before each page loads. nothing can be done on it.

Um so I missed something because I haven't seen this scene yet :FacePalm:
mc fucked that airhead traingirl once/twice, fucked auntie once if blackmailed her (no consequences), fucked aiko once (on non-blackmail), fucked that schoolmate once, fucked auntie's friend/co-worker, fucked kelly once and same with gia. can also fuck that prostitute as much as wants and has money, can fuck those freshly animated corpses (trevor's clients for mc) every week, can fuck girl on island but that leads to bad things as does blackmailing aiko.

wigglemania

Nov 4, 2019
Is there another way to save on Android other than interacting with someone/something? My save/skip options are gone all of the sudden

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
How do I activate the Map? In my game the map always has a slash though it, so it can't be used to go shopping? I need a gun. And I imagine other stuff but can't go anywhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I activate the Map? In my game the map always has a slash though it, so it can't be used to go shopping? I need a gun. And I imagine other stuff but can't go anywhere.
you need to get out of house by clicking door on right side of same corridor as mc's room is.

Reactions: 9phil9

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
those are movies not games and only relation to game is same chars.
I watched a couple more, and so far all I'm seeing is interracial, or humiliation. The old guy is definitely cuckolding mc. For me personally it's disappointing as I'm not into that.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes