2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

sampikinpax

Jun 3, 2021
now I understand why this game only has two stars, I block all the time in the same place aiko blackmail no obedience point when I did everything to get them Capture d'écran 2023-05-17 124352.png

Last edited:

mehlilolil77

Apr 27, 2021
Man how do i get the elizabeth strapon scene, or does it not exist? Saw some images on google and also came across someone who managed to get the scene on this thread

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
How exactly do you leave the house? I'm using the navigation tab but I don't see any way to actually leave the house

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
now I understand why this game only has two stars, I block all the time in the same place aiko blackmail no obedience point when I did everything to get them
well blackmail path is still bugged.

How exactly do you leave the house? I'm using the navigation tab but I don't see any way to actually leave the house
by clicking door on right side.

Nov 29, 2020
not that it hasn't been answered before but on corridor where mc's room is. that opens sandbox play.
Bruh this is the most fucked up placed door ever, worst design ever...
I was looking for 20 minutes and couldn't figure out how to leave the damn house, I even deleted the game and installed the files again because I thought the game got corrupted and was broken, now I am here and found the answer in seconds...

the dev should really highlight the doors or at least make the map available in the beginning, just in case you have people who can't seem to find the hidden door

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bruh this is the most fucked up placed door ever, worst design ever...
I was looking for 20 minutes and couldn't figure out how to leave the damn house, I even deleted the game and installed the files again because I thought the game got corrupted and was broken, now I am here and found the answer in seconds...

the dev should really highlight the doors or at least make the map available in the beginning, just in case you have people who can't seem to find the hidden door
well it is highlighted if mouse hits on it.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Warning for other it a ntr game and it just have only blowjob for three characters now it a very short game.
Not just blowjob, and technically, if not for the MC of THIS game, it's more like a corruption game (girls are protag.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's dt? too lazy to search it.

was wondering why this hasn't gotten 0.23 full update and carl206's post answered on that.

so vilelab keeps scamming (too bad that scamlab is already taken).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes