2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
And his next game that will release in next 2 week is enlargement with full of ntr and bbc.
Well that sucks for me. Wont be spending time on that one. I think I'm done spending time on this game too.

IMO, Gia is the best character and I doubt I'll be seeing any more of her anytime soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I watched a couple more, and so far all I'm seeing is interracial, or humiliation. The old guy is definitely cuckolding mc. For me personally it's disappointing as I'm not into that.
well you hit the proverbial nail, most of this game is mc getting blackmailed and made submissive. luckily it's easy to avoid but then misses half of each update's content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ANYONE HAVE THE GALLERY MOD FOR THIS GAME
1. stop punishing caps lock (yelling is rude)
2. mods, patches, etc are most of time in 1st post of thread
3. if aren't then there's thing called search (top right corner) and with that you can search whatever you are after (if searching everywhere then need to narrow it a bit)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello, i just wanted to ask if the camera can be used or not on the current game version? thanks.
what camera? if you mean security camera then yes once installed and then watch on computer (real time only, no recording).

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
not that there's much to watch, every 3rd or so watching you see cousins and aunt rubbing themselves and after that seen everything it offers.
yes you are right, i'm actually at an obstacle now, whenever i get to see aiko at school and try to choose the selection "blackmail" i'm being prompted that i lack 1 obedience point, not sure how to get that 1 point, or maybe i made a mistake from earlier decision points. Is there another way to get past that? Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes you are right, i'm actually at an obstacle now, whenever i get to see aiko at school and try to choose the selection "blackmail" i'm being prompted that i lack 1 obedience point, not sure how to get that 1 point, or maybe i made a mistake from earlier decision points. Is there another way to get past that? Thanks!
to save yourself from massive headache later DO NOT START BLACKMAIL path.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes