2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
I'm currently doing the Aiko submit nonsense, and all I can think about is if it were me, I'd set my phone up to record one of these Dom/Sub events, and use it as a safety net against their threat. "Aiko is the mastermind behind it all, I'm refused to be her sub anymore, and now she wants revenge" then try to rebuild with Kate. Not my game though.

Sometimes being at the mercy of the Dev is frustrating,

Still enjoying the game for the most part.

Gia is best girl.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I'm currently doing the Aiko submit nonsense, and all I can think about is if it were me, I'd set my phone up to record one of these Dom/Sub events, and use it as a safety net against their threat. "Aiko is the mastermind behind it all, I'm refused to be her sub anymore, and now she wants revenge" then try to rebuild with Kate. Not my game though.

Sometimes being at the mercy of the Dev is frustrating,

Still enjoying the game for the most part.

Gia is best girl.
to me almost seem like he setting Alko or Kate to have a fall where you get pretty hard revenge on them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea in rl but dev has decided that no like mc dint make copies of aiko getting fucked by that old guy.

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
So I had restarted and trying something different. I did everything right, but I can't invite Gia to the pool. Is it because I had an picnic with Kelly?

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
to me almost seem like he setting Alko or Kate to have a fall where you get pretty hard revenge on them.
What I would have really preferred was an option to not go through with it. Get your show of Aiko and Kate, but then choose not to do it. That way you still get your fun with Aiko. You get +1 hate for setting it all up, but then +1 affection for having a change of Heart. Still have to do the submit to Aiko, but the dialogue is less humiliating, and more mutual.

Man I wish I had the knowledge and time to create my own game.

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
what's the futa/trans/gay stuff in the game ?
A litte context wont mind
Once you unlock dark street there is a trans prostitute named Chloe. After the first go, it cost $50 or $100 per event. Or, depending how you play it out, you can end up working for her where you will service a fat black guy, a black trans, and a white trap, as well as servicing chloe.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Once you unlock dark street there is a trans prostitute named Chloe. After the first go, it cost $50 or $100 per event. Or, depending how you play it out, you can end up working for her where you will service a fat black guy, a black trans, and a white trap, as well as servicing chloe.
I suppose the "sissification" tag is included in what you said, right ? or is it somewhere else in the story?
What about the netorare ? is it really netorare or is it actually netori or netorase?

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
I suppose the "sissification" tag is included in what you said, right ? or is it somewhere else in the story?
What about the netorare ? is it really netorare or is it actually netori or netorase?
I guess you could say it's all of the above. Kate and Aiko are a loving lesbian couple and they both cheat. Willingly and through blackmail.

Reactions: MikeOG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I had restarted and trying something different. I did everything right, but I can't invite Gia to the pool. Is it because I had an picnic with Kelly?
kelly = pool
gia = picnic

anyways it seems that dev made divergence on that aka gia and kelly are on separate paths. there was cheat posted on how to unlock kelly if had gia date and it works with just changing name.

well if works for that futa (why the fuck) then gets sissied a lot and same thing if goes on blackmailing younger cousin and housemaid (which later can cause game problems) and if is on futa path and blackmail path then it's 3rd degree sissing.

recommended to stay away from futa and blackmail unless is really into that. then has right game to play.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
kelly = pool
gia = picnic

anyways it seems that dev made divergence on that aka gia and kelly are on separate paths. there was cheat posted on how to unlock kelly if had gia date and it works with just changing name.

well if works for that futa (why the fuck) then gets sissied a lot and same thing if goes on blackmailing younger cousin and housemaid (which later can cause game problems) and if is on futa path and blackmail path then it's 3rd degree sissing.

recommended to stay away from futa and blackmail unless is really into that. then has right game to play.
who is the futa in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

uwuantonia

Mar 5, 2022
gym mission buggy? was in the alley - trained monday morning, wednesday afternoon, friday morning - for about 10 weeks ingame

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes