2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

jessigrund

May 9, 2020
And another disappointing update, don't you guys wanna make adult games when a game like this fucked up gets 802 patrons. I am this *shows two of his fingers pinching* close to buy some 3d assets and ue5 tutorials to learn how to setup and blueprint vn scenes.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
At this point I'm largely giving up on the game, but looking forward to non Game media being shared and his patreon says he's starting to develop a new game called Enlargements. Which if it has anything to do with those vids looks promising. Just not sure why the dev didn't just simply put all that in the original game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At this point I'm largely giving up on the game, but looking forward to non Game media being shared and his patreon says he's starting to develop a new game called Enlargements. Which if it has anything to do with those vids looks promising. Just not sure why the dev didn't just simply put all that in the original game.
*inserts the apprentice theme here*

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Seems to me the worst thing you could do as a game creator is to put 1 or 2 forced NTR scenes in your game. Considering the market around this single topic you either want to add solid NTR paths throughout the game or remove all NTR altogether. I can enjoy games with or without NTR but games with limited NTR scenes seem to be intentionally trying to displease both NTR fans and those that don't like it. Despite my personal indifference to NTR a game with limited NTR scenes that are rape scenes are not even remotely interesting to me.
sad part is some people want to pay for ntr even if the game is focus on vanilla ...why... you dont see me fuck with ntr games

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
full save ?
why do you even want a full save, it gives no benefit just use the gallery mod for the scenes instead. look through the comments of the gallery mod tab and each comment will lead you to the next comment with an updated version untill you reach 0.23 which is the latest gallery mod out there right now. there is absolotly no need for a save in this game at all since getting all scenes on the same save is impossible and i don't think you can even rewatch scenes without a mod

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
What a crap update, did I expect more though?, nah, not really.
Is there a way to cheat to add money, cos, the money grind kills any fun from this game.

Can the console be entered to money cheat?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
getting all scenes on the same save is impossible and i don't think you can even rewatch scenes without a mod
right not possible but if blsckmails kate and aiko and auntie then there are sameish scenes as on love/lust path, futa's scenes appear only if is on that path (until vilelab gets "idea of century" and brings himher out of dark alley).

Is there a way to cheat to add money, cos, the money grind kills any fun from this game.
editing save,

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
And another disappointing update, don't you guys wanna make adult games when a game like this fucked up gets 802 patrons. I am this *shows two of his fingers pinching* close to buy some 3d assets and ue5 tutorials to learn how to setup and blueprint vn scenes.
I would say half of his patrons come from the “Incetons” game website where this game and a few others get free plugs there

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
right not possible but if blsckmails kate and aiko and auntie then there are sameish scenes as on love/lust path, futa's scenes appear only if is on that path (until vilelab gets "idea of century" and brings himher out of dark alley).

editing save,
As always you are a life saver ;)

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Its been a while since I played and with starting over I forget, how do I start prostitution for Chloe I know how to pay her for sex but how do I work for her I forget how to start that?

malborosa

Mar 11, 2018
What a crap update, did I expect more though?, nah, not really.

Can the console be entered to money cheat?.
Open in a browser, open the Windows Start menu then type %appdata% into the search bar; go to the Roaming folder, find the RenPy folder, open the folder for Indecent Desires and then drag the save file you'd like to edit to the save editor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its been a while since I played and with starting over I forget, how do I start prostitution for Chloe I know how to pay her for sex but how do I work for her I forget how to start that?
goto dark alley during night and go to end and you'll meet your future employer.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes