2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

tayi22

Jan 19, 2022
I can only go to Jessica's house once, why?
and after the last two updates I can't progress at all! Is there something wrong?

1699617703844.png

Reactions: HUNUTAN

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can only go to Jessica's house once, why?
and after the last two updates I can't progress at all! Is there something wrong?

View attachment 3075404
The dev hasn't coded anything yet for additional visits. If this were any other dev, I'd say I'm surprised he keeps the hint in the tracker in the mean time so players don't get confused. But this is VileLab, so....

• Haha
Reactions: Irrfan007 and cxx

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Does this game have actual NTR or is it just tacked on to get that tag so it shows up in my releases page?
There are kinda some NTR scenes although they feel more like sharing to me...
- The mc can sit and watch the Aunt pimp Aiko to some school representative.
- I think the black dude Trevor or something gets to mess around with Karina and the MC can join.
- You can let the train head mess around with the bimbo on the train, Mindy or you can share her with him.
And if you consider girl-on-girl as NTR then they're a few scenes with Aiko and some other girls(mostly due to blackmail)

The biggest problem for me is that it's not consistent progress with any particular girl. Girls he should focus on and those directly tied to them
The biggest problem for me is the nonsensical writing and lack of choices, for example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

which brings me to my next...

But more importantly...

This is literally bad writing 101. Imagine some dude diving head-first through a glass window and getting coverd in blood with cuts, and sharp jagged pieces of glass embedded in and all over his body all just to get into a house, however not only did the dude have the key to the house, but the front door was already unlocked.
Yeah, that's this whole game in a nutshell.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i have same problem every eventing i meet monique at sauna alway meet sarch not monique
I thought Monique only shows up there on the weekend. Even if that's not the case, though, I would guess this could be yet another area of the game that the dev has not yet developed further, so it shows in your Hints but isn't actually doable right now. I don't have time to look at it more closely right now, or I'd give you a more definitive answer (assuming I can figure out what's going on for sure).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dev hasn't coded anything yet for additional visits. If this were any other dev, I'd say I'm surprised he keeps the hint in the tracker in the mean time so players don't get confused. But this is VileLab, so....
yea lots of things which will be in future update.

This is literally bad writing 101. Imagine some dude diving head-first through a glass window and getting coverd in blood with cuts, and sharp jagged pieces of glass embedded in and all over his body all just to get into a house, however not only did the dude have the key to the house, but the front door was already unlocked.
Yeah, that's this whole game in a nutshell.
yea it is stupid to even start blackmail path and futa path since then sees lots of things which might not want to see and at least half update is bm and futa.

I thought Monique only shows up there on the weekend. Even if that's not the case, though, I would guess this could be yet another area of the game that the dev has not yet developed further, so it shows in your Hints but isn't actually doable right now. I don't have time to look at it more closely right now, or I'd give you a more definitive answer (assuming I can figure out what's going on for sure).
can get monica to shower and she might mock mc's erection which he needs to get down after mon departs.

Lokie37

Sep 12, 2023
Is this an actual update or more running around looking for new stuff and never finding a damn new thing?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes