2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mmm, thanks for the answer, I don't have problems with lesbian content, and in general with futa either, but... if it's more of a "dominant" futa about the MC and the girls, you may be right and the MC is a sissy.

Debo entender que la fruta es "rival" del MC?

But that solves my doubt about the ntr and at least there is no npc wanting to steal them... unless that is the futa... in any case thanks for the answer.
if mc goes to work for futa then he becomes slave and if is also on blackmail path of kate and aiko then futa comes and fucks kate in front of mc and both sissify mc more. if is on love/lust path then mc is only guy who touches girls (besides aiko and kate making out at school).

on bad grades path auntie and her friend sissify mc (auntie mostly) so yea most of game mc is under heel aka sissy.

outside blackmailing, slaveworking, working for trevor (3 clients who are "mildly" said old) mc has had sex 6-7 times (7/8th time reqs pissing of other girls so totally not recommended) and none of those is repeatable.

Reactions: loikl

sourabh77598

Aug 5, 2022
Sorry, but can you clarify with what you're stuck? There are 4 quest hints shown, so it's not clear what's giving you trouble.
i already train in fitness room so many time it never progress . i dont find any gun where it is . i try so many time i dont be able to use toilet in the game. and last mindy i already done it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i already train in fitness room so many time it never progress . i dont find any gun where it is . i try so many time i dont be able to use toilet in the game. and last mindy i already done it
you buy it from trevor after getting robbed in dark alley and getting enuf money from memory game to buy it or cheat enuf to buy it.

training thing is bugged, if trains before talks to mon at hospital then that gets stuck.

last mindy is where mon caughts mc dicking mindy and that leads to mon's quests.

no idea what's that toilet quest.

sourabh77598

Aug 5, 2022
you buy it from trevor after getting robbed in dark alley and getting enuf money from memory game to buy it or cheat enuf to buy it.

training thing is bugged, if trains before talks to mon at hospital then that gets stuck.

last mindy is where mon caughts mc dicking mindy and that leads to mon's quests.

i tried but i can't be able to enter in the alley

sourabh77598

Aug 5, 2022

if you don't mind can you share your save file with me

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
if mc goes to work for futa then he becomes slave and if is also on blackmail path of kate and aiko then futa comes and fucks kate in front of mc and both sissify mc more. if is on love/lust path then mc is only guy who touches girls (besides aiko and kate making out at school).

on bad grades path auntie and her friend sissify mc (auntie mostly) so yea most of game mc is under heel aka sissy.

outside blackmailing, slaveworking, working for trevor (3 clients who are "mildly" said old) mc has had sex 6-7 times (7/8th time reqs pissing of other girls so totally not recommended) and none of those is repeatable.
That clarifies a lot the direction this game seeks to take, thanks for your comment. (y)

gmrika

Feb 16, 2020
Hello..I'm stuck at Aiko submit 3rd and what i mean stuck is the hate still 2 not zero so i can't invite her to the bar or club...what should i do??help please...thank u.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello..I'm stuck at Aiko submit 3rd and what i mean stuck is the hate still 2 not zero so i can't invite her to the bar or club...what should i do??help please...thank u.
AFAIK, once you have hate it's extremely difficult if not impossible to remove it. That's why there's a Hate / Dominance Path and a Love / Romance Path for the different girls. They are mutually exclusive from one another: the dates should be done before you've accrued hate, realistically. You can gain hate on the dates (at the cost of future dates, however), but you shouldn't have any before starting them.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i train so many time as schedule how many time i need to train to go to alley
What days and times are you doing training? You say "as scheduled", but I've seen other people think they're following it but they weren't following it exactly as she says. Also, did you train at all before talking to Monique? If you did, cxx mentioned that there's a bug with that. You should avoid all training before talking with Monique to get the schedule. Otherwise, training after might not work for you at all to trigger continuing the story / events.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this has plenty of bugs besides mc getting humiliated. some bugs are fixed but each new alpha brings more.

sourabh77598

Aug 5, 2022
What days and times are you doing training? You say "as scheduled", but I've seen other people think they're following it but they weren't following it exactly as she says. Also, did you train at all before talking to Monique? If you did, cxx mentioned that there's a bug with that. You should avoid all training before talking with Monique to get the schedule. Otherwise, training after might not work for you at all to trigger continuing the story / events.
ok that the reason my training did not work so tell me how i fix the bug

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok that the reason my training did not work so tell me how i fix the bug
Reload before you ever did any training at all, and next visit Monique in the hospital and have her tell you to start training. Then — and only then — start the training plan she told you to follow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reload before you ever did any training at all, and next visit Monique in the hospital and have her tell you to start training. Then — and only then — start the training plan she told you to follow.
more like restart since that happens quickly after prologue ends.

Reactions: Ballmena
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes