2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Vilelabs other game "Enlargements"? I can't find anything about it anymore

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Vilelabs other game "Enlargements"? I can't find anything about it anymore
I think he's still going to work on it, but it'll be on the back burner cooking.
He took a vote on what his patreons wanted him to work on most ( ID, Enlargements, or 4K images and animations) and the vote went towards Indecent Desires. I was hoping Enlargements was going to win, because that focused on the Aunt and cousins. Who've I've been wanting to see ravaged since the game started. Oh well.

Reactions: PalmFace

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think he's still going to work on it, but it'll be on the back burner cooking.
He took a vote on what his patreons wanted him to work on most ( ID, Enlargements, or 4K images and animations) and the vote went towards Indecent Desires. I was hoping Enlargements was going to win, because that focused on the Aunt and cousins. Who've I've been wanting to see ravaged since the game started. Oh well.
aunt can be fucked once and get bj from her once so far.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sarah deletes the picture.
Is it possible to make a copy? lol

or even prevent her from deleting it?

Also, you cannot blackmail her at night as it suggests because he's asleep.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I actually wanted to buy this on itch.io, but seeing that it hasn't been updated there for over a year ...

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The game has great potential with the characters and depravity.
I have replayed it and managed to open up different scenes.
Sarah clearly gave up the MC to her twin so the MC is basically having sex with his own mother.
Sarah makes constant references to the facade of being his Aunt. So he's also having sex with his own sisters. :sick:

Reactions: tttzerottt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sarah deletes the picture.
Is it possible to make a copy? lol

or even prevent her from deleting it?

Also, you cannot blackmail her at night as it suggests because he's asleep.
no, mc blames himself for not copying it to could etc.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes