2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone explain to me why this type of game takes a very long time to finish. Is it reasonable to play a game like this for six years and not finished yet? What is the reason?
like totonidze said its money and dev has other projects too like sidestories and he releases alpha on 1 month and then on next full so full update every other month.

you took the words out of my mouth.

Has anyone managed to unlock the jetski part with Monique?
you mean the earlish thing? yes.

chrome blocks the downloads due to virus, am I the only one getting this ?
just chrome being stupid.

I downloaded the walkthrough (helps) but can somebody explain the stats in detail?

Lust?
Affection?
Obedience
Hate?
Respect?
Disdain?

Those are the stats yo can get with various actions but what is the impact? Does Hate lead to NTR? or Femdpom? or that you dont get a shot? whats with trevor if he respects you or Disdains you? Is Lust or Affection better with the girls and and and..!?
hate leads that no dates etc with girls, lust and affection are best with girls and obedience too, respect and disdain are obscure.

sometimes i think that not even dev knows how those stats (especially respect and disdain) are supposed to work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Genesis Order is now close to completion in just more than 2 years, and this game is not finished yet?
tgo's devs (team) do 1 project at a time while scamlab (single dev) does 2-3. there are games which have been in production 5+ years.

Feb 22, 2021
Ηello everyone.

I'm new to the game and just started it .
For some reason the game map won't unlock for me. I can't visit other locations. Does the map aytomatically unlock by itself or do i have to do something about it ?

Thanks !

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
been over a year since i played this and every slow developement. don't know why each bar invite on the girl always has same white guy that goes no where and it's always trevor to the rescue. it should be failing to anything white guy ntr the girl, or trevor.

also the 2 old people that almost rape 1 of the girls, goes no where. very odd.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I hate to say it but I am starting to get a little bored with the story. This game has been going on for 5 years now (coming up on 6) and it seems as though it is beginning to drag on. May ne time to end this one and start another... Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Larsung

May 29, 2018
like totonidze said its money and dev has other projects too like sidestories and he releases alpha on 1 month and then on next full so full update every other month.

you took the words out of my mouth.

you mean the earlish thing? yes.

just chrome being stupid.

hate leads that no dates etc with girls, lust and affection are best with girls and obedience too, respect and disdain are obscure.

sometimes i think that not even dev knows how those stats (especially respect and disdain) are supposed to work.
haha so no clue what makes a diference!?

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
I hate to say it but I am starting to get a little bored with the story. This game has been going on for 5 years now (coming up on 6) and it seems as though it is beginning to drag on. May ne time to end this one and start another... Just sayin...
That's the first good update in years. Most of the other updates are fucking grannies and getting fucked by a futa.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
For support:
i did go visit the website but its a mystery to me that there's a lot of people wanting a piece of a pie, actually the flow of that donation ( ) goes to where ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes