2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Genesis Order is now close to completion in just more than 2 years, and this game is not finished yet?
tgo's devs (team) do 1 project at a time while scamlab (single dev) does 2-3. there are games which have been in production 5+ years.

Feb 22, 2021
Ηello everyone.

I'm new to the game and just started it .
For some reason the game map won't unlock for me. I can't visit other locations. Does the map aytomatically unlock by itself or do i have to do something about it ?

Thanks !

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
been over a year since i played this and every slow developement. don't know why each bar invite on the girl always has same white guy that goes no where and it's always trevor to the rescue. it should be failing to anything white guy ntr the girl, or trevor.

also the 2 old people that almost rape 1 of the girls, goes no where. very odd.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I hate to say it but I am starting to get a little bored with the story. This game has been going on for 5 years now (coming up on 6) and it seems as though it is beginning to drag on. May ne time to end this one and start another... Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Larsung

May 29, 2018
like totonidze said its money and dev has other projects too like sidestories and he releases alpha on 1 month and then on next full so full update every other month.

you took the words out of my mouth.

you mean the earlish thing? yes.

just chrome being stupid.

hate leads that no dates etc with girls, lust and affection are best with girls and obedience too, respect and disdain are obscure.

sometimes i think that not even dev knows how those stats (especially respect and disdain) are supposed to work.
haha so no clue what makes a diference!?

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
I hate to say it but I am starting to get a little bored with the story. This game has been going on for 5 years now (coming up on 6) and it seems as though it is beginning to drag on. May ne time to end this one and start another... Just sayin...
That's the first good update in years. Most of the other updates are fucking grannies and getting fucked by a futa.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
For support:
i did go visit the website but its a mystery to me that there's a lot of people wanting a piece of a pie, actually the flow of that donation ( ) goes to where ?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Why is it the first time I played this I was able to shag Aiko in my shower, then film the sex on my laptop and blackmail her into sex visits in my room. This never happened in the new download. Mind you I did shag her when her hand was stuck but her Affection and Lust points were already good with no Hate points.
This game is all about the Renders and fucked up situations of pantie sniffing, sleep groping and incest. I like it but it's not perfect. I met the new doctor in the clinic after being caught with the receptionist, but you can't access her at all.

And the park sequence offered so much, the humiliation of Monique, but she fights back.
I also don't see the point in tricking Katie into sex with a strap on when you can surely shag her when she's drunk in her bed.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
The people in charge of this site need to blacklist this game. Stop giving this person any more attention. 5 years now going on 6 ? This guy has 635 paid members who are being suckered into continuing to support this game. This is absolutely shameful, and something needs to be done.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The people in charge of this site need to blacklist this game. Stop giving this person any more attention. 5 years now going on 6 ? This guy has 635 paid members who are being suckered into continuing to support this game. This is absolutely shameful, and something needs to be done.
Maybe the game is supposed to develop based on input of those who support it. As the game seems far from complete then I understand your frustration, especially for those who would have paid money to support the creator.

I think the best solution for a single creator would be to develop a basic game scenario, which thru funding can be shaped by suggestions etc. The basic game would be worthy of further support without making those who pay feel as if they've been tricked.
The reality is, game creators are restricted by time and costs and I'm guessing the creation of a game requires lots of man hours and relentless rendering etc.

So maybe release the game as a primary starter with a few cool characters and scenes and then develop it based on funding and feedback, unless of course the writer wants their own work without listening to others.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes