2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
So if i read the Walkthrough right YOU MUST NOT get hate points else you will be locked out from "soft route" and get no content with most of the girls!? Only Aiko has a dom route where you blackmail her and she gets back on you!?

or did someone piss of Trvor play a complete asshole and gets whatever!?

I didn't piss off Trevor, I did double cross him at the pool party but he was unaware.

I did shag Aiko when her hand was trapped and collected 2 hate points. I assumed because my affection points and lsut points were so high it would be ok. Point taken, it was just far too tempting while her hand was trapped.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what's currently the best Adult Renpy game to put this in the shade?
And it has to run on a MAC
that depends what you are after but still ask on recommendations.

So if i read the Walkthrough right YOU MUST NOT get hate points else you will be locked out from "soft route" and get no content with most of the girls!? Only Aiko has a dom route where you blackmail her and she gets back on you!?

or did someone piss of Trvor play a complete asshole and gets whatever!?
1. right.
2. right.
3. doubt it's possible, after party they don't talk much.

I did shag Aiko when her hand was trapped and collected 2 hate points. I assumed because my affection points and lsut points were so high it would be ok. Point taken, it was just far too tempting while her hand was trapped.
yeah but on later point (after dates) mc gets to fuck her in shower w/o getting hate.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
that depends what you are after but still ask on recommendations.

1. right.
2. right.
3. doubt it's possible, after party they don't talk much.

yeah but on later point (after dates) mc gets to fuck her in shower w/o getting hate.

I guess I have to restart from the Aiko hand trapped in bath scene again.
Being able to shag Aiko without blackmail and do the same to Kate at night when she's drunk pretty much removes the need of blackmailing Aiko to shag Kate.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
I guess I have to restart from the Aiko hand trapped in bath scene again.
Being able to shag Aiko without blackmail and do the same to Kate at night when she's drunk pretty much removes the need of blackmailing Aiko to shag Kate.
but i think you must blackmail Aiko if you want to get her on the dom side

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well the girls fooled me and i talked to Kate in her room at evening but i cant talk to Aiko in the morning or Afternoon like the walkthrough says... any tips?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
goddamn it until now latest update still don't have new content and with the stupid jessica house evening visit bug again eurgh

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes