2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well the girls fooled me and i talked to Kate in her room at evening but i cant talk to Aiko in the morning or Afternoon like the walkthrough says... any tips?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
goddamn it until now latest update still don't have new content and with the stupid jessica house evening visit bug again eurgh

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Anyone ever discover a fix for the reverse blackmail path where aiko doesnt show up to the university in the afternoon?
YES i found it ^^ you must have her naked path and finger stuck in bath scene played and then watch her with sister in library after that it works

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe the game is supposed to develop based on input of those who support it. As the game seems far from complete then I understand your frustration, especially for those who would have paid money to support the creator.

I think the best solution for a single creator would be to develop a basic game scenario, which thru funding can be shaped by suggestions etc. The basic game would be worthy of further support without making those who pay feel as if they've been tricked.
The reality is, game creators are restricted by time and costs and I'm guessing the creation of a game requires lots of man hours and relentless rendering etc.

So maybe release the game as a primary starter with a few cool characters and scenes and then develop it based on funding and feedback, unless of course the writer wants their own work without listening to others.

No man this dude has no plan if he ever had one to begin with. He is a taking advantage of the 635 people paying him to do little to nothing month after month. We should blacklist this game and every one else that does that crap. The less we talk about him and the less attention they get the faster him and other shitty devs will die off.

Reactions: WastedTalent
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes