2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Why is it the first time I played this I was able to shag Aiko in my shower, then film the sex on my laptop and blackmail her into sex visits in my room. This never happened in the new download. Mind you I did shag her when her hand was stuck but her Affection and Lust points were already good with no Hate points.
This game is all about the Renders and fucked up situations of pantie sniffing, sleep groping and incest. I like it but it's not perfect. I met the new doctor in the clinic after being caught with the receptionist, but you can't access her at all.

And the park sequence offered so much, the humiliation of Monique, but she fights back.
I also don't see the point in tricking Katie into sex with a strap on when you can surely shag her when she's drunk in her bed.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
The people in charge of this site need to blacklist this game. Stop giving this person any more attention. 5 years now going on 6 ? This guy has 635 paid members who are being suckered into continuing to support this game. This is absolutely shameful, and something needs to be done.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The people in charge of this site need to blacklist this game. Stop giving this person any more attention. 5 years now going on 6 ? This guy has 635 paid members who are being suckered into continuing to support this game. This is absolutely shameful, and something needs to be done.
Maybe the game is supposed to develop based on input of those who support it. As the game seems far from complete then I understand your frustration, especially for those who would have paid money to support the creator.

I think the best solution for a single creator would be to develop a basic game scenario, which thru funding can be shaped by suggestions etc. The basic game would be worthy of further support without making those who pay feel as if they've been tricked.
The reality is, game creators are restricted by time and costs and I'm guessing the creation of a game requires lots of man hours and relentless rendering etc.

So maybe release the game as a primary starter with a few cool characters and scenes and then develop it based on funding and feedback, unless of course the writer wants their own work without listening to others.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sarah the aunt has been arrested and taken away, yet still appears in the sauna every evening. :love:

Kate is pissed at the MC for shagging her in Aiko's apartment. Does she ever cool down? I can't go any further with Aiko as it's currently WIP. And the other thing I notice is I can't ever visit the Jessica, Uni secretary after the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: Nick33

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm new to the game and just started it .
For some reason the game map won't unlock for me. I can't visit other locations. Does the map aytomatically unlock by itself or do i have to do something about it ?
yes, you have to click door on far right on same corridoor aas mc's room (dev's logic don't ask).

been over a year since i played this and every slow developement. don't know why each bar invite on the girl always has same white guy that goes no where and it's always trevor to the rescue. it should be failing to anything white guy ntr the girl, or trevor.
recycling same art (lazy dev) just changing girl and maybe a bit texts.

I hate to say it but I am starting to get a little bored with the story. This game has been going on for 5 years now (coming up on 6) and it seems as though it is beginning to drag on. May ne time to end this one and start another... Just sayin...
well scamlab had other game which was more lewd than this (even mon got action on it) but it never ended here and then there are sidestories where things happen.

haha so no clue what makes a diference!?
nope and like said doubt even dev knows (on 1 play (used other player's save) was able to get girl into club date even she had hatepoints).

also at 1 point dev made that gia and kelly are on separate path (just don't ask where's that choice) but with bit cheating can continue them on same path.

That's the first good update in years. Most of the other updates are fucking grannies and getting fucked by a futa.
well half of each update is working for that futa.

I haven't played this in a long time. Does the Aunt still have to be a futa?
never was.

luck with that, there are even bigger scammers.

Sarah the aunt has been arrested and taken away, yet still appears in the sauna every evening. :love:

Kate is pissed at the MC for shagging her in Aiko's apartment. Does she ever cool down? I can't go any further with Aiko as it's currently WIP. And the other thing I notice is I can't ever visit the Jessica, Uni secretary after the first time.
sauna is pre-scripted.

yes she does if let's aiko dominate mc enuf (when that enuf is no idea) and ui highly advise against bming them.

Changelog please? Don't wanna download if Monique is still getting ghosted.
well not ghosted but you might not like it either.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Changelog please? Don't wanna download if Monique is still getting ghosted.
Monique is getting ghosted?

I'm stuck with Kate refusing to engage b/c I can't pursue with Aiko anymore.
And Sarah has vanished but still turns up in the sauna every evening.
Also, could only visit Jessica once.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

jess is 1 timer atm.

mon ghosted as no sex or much else with her.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I loved the beginning of the game as it was full of smutty drama, the ability to force the Russian chick into giving the MC a blowjob for a blunt, spying on the aunt, taking pics etc. It was a pervs paradise, but I hated how the dates in the club were identical. I would have preferred it if you could have more options to be a dick to the girls and enforce dominance on them.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022

Ghosted by the Dev = no progress with her since ages. Too many useless side characters + his side projects (custom vids, in particular) are in the spotlight. This game is getting old and the main LI are too neglected.

Reactions: Twistty

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'll ask again.

Anyone got to use the Jet ski in this game?

I wait on the beach on a wednesday with baby oil but Nonique never shows.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dev is multi-talented, he's a gamemaker, moviemaker, etc.

I'll ask again.

Anyone got to use the Jet ski in this game?

I wait on the beach on a wednesday with baby oil but Nonique never shows.
yes, wt is wrong although.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Ghosted by the Dev = no progress with her since ages. Too many useless side characters + his side projects (custom vids, in particular) are in the spotlight. This game is getting old and the main LI are too neglected.

Oh i see. I'm guessing he is concentrating on customs and now sees the game as some annoying elderly relative who turns up at Xmas and pisses in the bin.

Reactions: Woodalicca

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what day and time of day and was it really baby oil I needed to open the scene?
well i usually have 2 of everything on inventory but i'd say suntan lotion is right. been ages since i played that part but could be wed morning or afternoon or thursday, not sure what ingame wt says since no ingame wt at that time.

• Hey there
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
So what's currently the best Adult Renpy game to put this in the shade?
And it has to run on a MAC

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Larsung

May 29, 2018
So if i read the Walkthrough right YOU MUST NOT get hate points else you will be locked out from "soft route" and get no content with most of the girls!? Only Aiko has a dom route where you blackmail her and she gets back on you!?

or did someone piss of Trvor play a complete asshole and gets whatever!?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
So if i read the Walkthrough right YOU MUST NOT get hate points else you will be locked out from "soft route" and get no content with most of the girls!? Only Aiko has a dom route where you blackmail her and she gets back on you!?

I didn't piss off Trevor, I did double cross him at the pool party but he was unaware.

I did shag Aiko when her hand was trapped and collected 2 hate points. I assumed because my affection points and lsut points were so high it would be ok. Point taken, it was just far too tempting while her hand was trapped.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what's currently the best Adult Renpy game to put this in the shade?
And it has to run on a MAC
that depends what you are after but still ask on recommendations.

1. right.
2. right.
3. doubt it's possible, after party they don't talk much.

I did shag Aiko when her hand was trapped and collected 2 hate points. I assumed because my affection points and lsut points were so high it would be ok. Point taken, it was just far too tempting while her hand was trapped.
yeah but on later point (after dates) mc gets to fuck her in shower w/o getting hate.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes