2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
more like restart since that happens quickly after prologue ends.
Yeah, that might be necessary. But I never personally even tried to work out until after Monique said so, and that was before anyone knew about the bug (or at least, before anyone mentioned it). I mean, I guess if someone's in a hurry to get to random gang stuff they might feel compelled, but otherwise IDK why it would get assumed that working out would be needed. At least half the places in the world aren't used for anything.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is gay tag.. How much content for gay?
There is a game route you can have the MC take in an area called "Dark Alley" where he can let himself get pimped out. IIRC, that has a fair bit of gay content. There isn't any gay content for primary LIs or other side stuff that I can remember.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is gay tag.. How much content for gay?
could be more than you want unless hc gay content fan.

There is a game route you can have the MC take in an area called "Dark Alley" where he can let himself get pimped out. IIRC, that has a fair bit of gay content. There isn't any gay content for primary LIs or other side stuff that I can remember.
well kate and aiko have sex with each other and that is gaysex too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
could be more than you want unless hc gay content fan.

well kate and aiko have sex with each other and that is gaysex too.
Oh, I guess that's true. I had meant where the MC specifically is involved, but you're obviously right. I mean, for that matter sometimes Aiko has to "service" Sarah and/or Naomi too (although I can't remember if that latter is only suggested in dialogue).

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
people keep saying the MC is getting sissy but i really don't see any content where he dress or forced to act like girl only getting fucked by futa or some dark ally scenes should just be tagged as gay or futa not sissy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
every time meet Miko at apt the game have bug can't pass that part i very need full save please
miko who?

people keep saying the MC is getting sissy but i really don't see any content where he dress or forced to act like girl only getting fucked by futa or some dark ally scenes should just be tagged as gay or futa not sissy
not that kind of sissy, he is forced to work for that futa if starts that path and if decided to blackmail aiko and kate then has to watch that futa fucking kate.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
miko who?

not that kind of sissy, he is forced to work for that futa if starts that path and if decided to blackmail aiko and kate then has to watch that futa fucking kate.
That damned M key getting in the way when trying to type an A. Happens all the time, since they're totally not on opposite sides of the keyboard or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
miko who?

that's why i said the tag should re removed there is no sissy stuff in the game

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
miko who?

Which is incredible funny. In the blackmail route you're supposed to be the chad, and yet you're the loser who get blackmailed. The only scenes where this pathetic MC shine is while he's blackmailing his aunt. There's even a lot of femdom with his cousins in the bar, nightclub, sauna and movie scene (for some reason they're identical with the same dialogue). In good grades you become a little bitch. I never played the Aiko's forgiveness route because I don't want to see more suffering.

When will this retard get a real win? I sincerely only follow this thread for that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's why i said the tag should re removed there is no sissy stuff in the game
there is no such a tag and on bm+futa+dom auntie route mc is totally under boot, only femmes not bossing him are kelly and gia.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes