2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Lokie37

Sep 12, 2023
Is this an actual update or more running around looking for new stuff and never finding a damn new thing?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hrmmm.... Maybe. I don't know what Zanith thought of this game. There is a reasonable amount of content overall.

The biggest problem for me is that it's not consistent progress with any particular girl. Girls he should focus on and those directly tied to them:
  • Sarah (the MC's aunt, headmistress over the school)
  • Monique (the older cousin)
  • Kate (the younger cousin)
  • Aiko (Kate's best friend and Sarah's servant)
  • possibly Kelly (swim coach / teacher at the school)
  • possibly Jessica (Sarah's friend and teacher at school)
  • possibly Karina (bratty student who decides she hates Aiko)
  • possibly Elizabeth (nurse where Monique works)
Girls he actually focuses on instead of the above:
  • Gia (mechanic at Trevor's auto shop)
  • Mindy (random girl met on the bus)
  • Ruby (bartender, if you want to ditch your date)
  • Leah (sexy girl at a club, if you want to ditch your date)
  • Emily (random girl on an island, if you want to be rude to Monique)
  • Yoon (random gang girl in Dark Alley)
  • Chloe (random trans girl in Dark Alley, which can lead to being pimped out)
  • Leila (random prostitute in Dark Alley, whom the MC can eventually get pregnant)
  • GILFs Edith, Betty, and Doris (to whom the MC can pimp himself out)
It's like, "Dude! You've got the MC's aunt, two cousins, three girls at the school, and a nurse coworker of one of the cousins. Why aren't we progressing those much at all instead of focusing on random prostitutes in Dark Alley, pimping yourself out there or to old ladies, or hooking up with random girls (on the bus, at a bar, in a club, on an island, etc.)?"
This Dev was a topic brought up by a few of us having conversation on "Heterosexual-Troll Developers".
They are more prevalent with AVN's then actually not.
Found it interesting their observations fit the likes of this Dev, unsurprisingly accurate.

They could be accurate guessing the Developer's homosexual like others whom have and that, in and of it's self says A LOT.
Particularly to content(and direction, per se) of this title as well as several publications of Inceton, for example of a primmer.
Just thought i'd share about it with Ya.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This Dev was a topic brought up by a few of us having conversation on "Heterosexual-Troll Developers".
They are more prevalent with AVN's then actually not.
Found it interesting their observations fit the likes of this Dev, unsurprisingly accurate.

They could be accurate guessing the Developer's homosexual like others whom have and that, in and of it's self says A LOT.
Particularly to content(and direction, per se) of this title as well as several publications of Inceton, for example of a primmer.
Just thought i'd share about it with Ya.
Might be, though my points still stand. Regardless of a developer's personal life, introducing main LIs in a game and then saying to the player: "Don't chase them; do all of these other unrelated things" is bad development / storytelling practice. Let's say he had started with an uncle and a couple of sons instead, and all of the side content was available but with men. I'd be saying the same thing: all of these extra random dudes on the side aren't germane to the story and mere distractions. Generally, speaking, you should establish your LIs fairly early on and then focus on them — not on some random gang member in a Dark Alley or some ditsy moron on a bus ride.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Might be, though my points still stand. Regardless of a developer's personal life, introducing main LIs in a game and then saying to the player: "Don't chase them; do all of these other unrelated things" is bad development / storytelling practice. Let's say he had started with an uncle and a couple of sons instead, and all of the side content was available but with men. I'd be saying the same thing: all of these extra random dudes on the side aren't germane to the story and mere distractions. Generally, speaking, you should establish your LIs fairly early on and then focus on them — not on some random gang member in a Dark Alley or some ditsy moron on a bus ride.
Definitely a thing. You can see a clear agenda in some of these games.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm sure this topic has already been discussed (sorry for this) but every comment I read says something different so I ask directly:

Does this have real meaning? This is the MC is a cuckold and there is another npc who wants to steal his girls?

Or it's something more ambiguous, this is a girl has sex with another npc BUT she's not the MC's girlfriend or lover (yet), or a lesbian scene (ridiculous), or something a girl with her own boyfriend (voyeurism), or a rape .

I'm only interested in the reason for the tag, I'm not looking to create controversy or a fight to define what is or isn't ntr, just to know why it applies here.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
What's the point of "the gun" and "bad grades" questlines? The protagonist behave like a bitch in bad grades while he makes sarah his bitch in the gun.

Is this Kate/Aiko forgiveness route worth it? Are there some cool sex scenes or just gay sex/humiliation?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah. DAMN this dev is inconsistent! o_O
yea 2 shower masturbations and always when mon is watching or she didn't give him release.

Is this an actual update or more running around looking for new stuff and never finding a damn new thing?
actual update, ingame has hints on what to do, "some" things" just aren't added yet (until .24 full).

Bugged and unplayable. Half of the events will not trigger, and the player cannot continue the story
it's called alpha version.

Does this have real meaning? This is the MC is a cuckold and there is another npc who wants to steal his girls?

Or it's something more ambiguous, this is a girl has sex with another npc BUT she's not the MC's girlfriend or lover (yet), or a lesbian scene (ridiculous), or something a girl with her own boyfriend (voyeurism), or a rape .

I'm only interested in the reason for the tag, I'm not looking to create controversy or a fight to define what is or isn't ntr, just to know why it applies here.
well on most of story mc is sissy, no cucking since only who fucks girls is futa and that only if started futa's path and blackmailed aiko and kate (dumb move both as i've said like million times but some like it), mc can let girl he meets at train to get fucked but she's not li so doesn't really matter. what mc suffers when works for futa is close to rape. monica's ex-bf would like to get back with her but she doesn't want to.

there are lesbian scenes (and also gay sex if is on futa path).

ntr tag is there cause of futa and lesbian scenes (some see that as ntr) and what happens on early game to future li.

What's the point of "the gun" and "bad grades" questlines? The protagonist behave like a bitch in bad grades while he makes sarah his bitch in the gun.

Is this Kate/Aiko forgiveness route worth it? Are there some cool sex scenes or just gay sex/humiliation?
you summarized well what happens on bad grades and gun paths, only point is for dev to add more sissy mc content to game on bad grades path.

yes since you started blackmail path.

Reactions: loikl

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
sister if uses ic-patch, "mommy" is just a bitch.
Wait, what now? I use the id-free.rpy patch and they are aunt, cousin, cousin. So someone made another patch to make them mom, sister, sister? [sigh] Right, because the other isn't "taboo" enough, I guess. Of course someone did. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, what now? I use the id-free.rpy patch and they are aunt, cousin, cousin. So someone made another patch to make them mom, sister, sister? [sigh] Right, because the other isn't "taboo" enough, I guess. Of course someone did. :rolleyes:
yes there is ic-patch where kate and mon are mc's sister and auntie "darling" is mommy. you know as well as i do that some need incest on every possible game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes