2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
we don't know, dev is focused on sideprojects. last id related patreon post is from late feb so technically abandoned. goto dev's discord and ask it but that can lead to ban.
Dev isn't focused on side projects.The next update is animation heavy. No wonder you got banned from the discord.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev isn't focused on side projects.The next update is animation heavy. No wonder you got banned from the discord.
i got banned for another unknown reason long ago when this was in early stages.

well he is focused on sideprojects too like on movies and spin-off game(s).

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
i got banned for another unknown reason long ago when this was in early stages.

well he is focused on sideprojects too like on movies and spin-off game(s).
He's delayed the Whatifs until he finishes the game. This has been stated several times.

The short animations take less time and he produces one based on patreon votes once every two to three months. That's hardly being more focused on side projects.

And his last Patreon post was August 11th.

thewarriorJoe

Nov 21, 2022
hi, could anyone please share a latest save file for this one with the blackmailing route with the aunt? I have lost my old saves and kinda impatient to do it all over from scratch.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
wow, been 18 months since I last looked at this on V.016.
so the gofile download option for v.23 just doesn't come up all I get is the spinning circle of death (and gofile has been working fine for otherthings today)
Also the pdf Walthrough on Pixeldrain has been removed because it apparently breached some rule of theirs...is there another one somewhere (I will have a search after I post this, but just wanted people to know it's not longer in the place the OP points to).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow, been 18 months since I last looked at this on V.016.
so the gofile download option for v.23 just doesn't come up all I get is the spinning circle of death (and gofile has been working fine for otherthings today)
Also the pdf Walthrough on Pixeldrain has been removed because it apparently breached some rule of theirs...is there another one somewhere (I will have a search after I post this, but just wanted people to know it's not longer in the place the OP points to).
there's ingame wt so no pdf that needed, i have pdf only upto .22 since don't dl alphas and why it was removed is prolly dev filed dmca.

gofile seems to work now and i recommend using jdownloader to dl in that case that gofile acts up again.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes