2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ya i got the strap-on and then met her at the university. she and mc went to the apartment and gave mc the key and said come back tomorrow. its stuck after that.
try clicking key and then door.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Hey guys I’m trying to unlock Sarah’s sauna, I don’t get how, I’ve talked to Monique at the pool and I don’t see it coming up. I don’t know if I’ve talked to her about Sarah but I’m pretty sure I did(I skipped through the convos kinda fast)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys I’m trying to unlock Sarah’s sauna, I don’t get how, I’ve talked to Monique at the pool and I don’t see it coming up. I don’t know if I’ve talked to her about Sarah but I’m pretty sure I did(I skipped through the convos kinda fast)
yea that's tricky, when I played since start I got it but when played on other player's save I haven't seen that so either that player did it or didn't talk about it.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
yea that's tricky, when I played since start I got it but when played on other player's save I haven't seen that so either that player did it or didn't talk about it.
I restarted specifically cause of that and still don’t get it

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Indecent desires 0.25
with dno007 gallery and cheats mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Other mods can be added to " Documents/Wills747/org.indecent.desires/game" folder
Universal RenPy Mod rpa works in the above folder, remember to extract.

Last edited:

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
It's realy strange. The version 0.012 Alpha is an old version, the 0.012 Released is the new version and is not updated for all plateforms. It's an unfortunate situation...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes