Sep 22, 2018
Well done. Renders look clean and beautiful. character models are pretty and poses look natural. I noticed once maybe twice characters weren't quite touching the ground right but thats not really important. Dialog is good and it flows well. A little short but that's ok especially after reading you had to redo it 3 times. Didn't really like that they are mean to their pervert brother but she is a virgin... they don't understand the perv stuff til they get that good boning. Hoping for some interaction with all the characters involved at some point or another.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You'll just have to wait to find out
Thank you, but that's not helpful at all. I know, you're the dev, you want me to play the game, but my time is limited and so I'd like to know some things beforehand so I can chose whether to play the game or not.

Maybe someone else can - after playing - answer what the nature of the ntr content in this game is.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you, but that's not helpful at all. I know, you're the dev, you want me to play the game, but my time is limited and so I'd like to know some things beforehand so I can chose whether to play the game or not.

Maybe someone else can - after playing - answer what the nature of the ntr content in this game is.
"It's totally avoidable for those who don't enjoy it. "
can't you read or something?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

And he said in the past he lets patreons decide, so he probably has no clue what will happen in the future ^^

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man this thread was a laugh riot all the way through, glad you reworked the FMC Marc Dob . I honestly like that her eyes have that "tired" look about them since the hair color and style have been used a lot, so it makes her look unique. The body as well I think is fine, not many females have that look, she looks like a female Bruce Lee... toned/muscular as fuck while still being super thin (the big tits def help too LOL).

I might just try the game when I get a chance, as the complaints were always about the face of the FMC, and not the story or concept of the game, so now that she's fixed it should be good to go !

I will echo what some other user said... it'd be funny if the game is going to have a "humor" aspect to it, to keep the old model of the FMC, and use it as a "failed experiment twin" and antagonist... like Bizarro is to Superman, someone that thinks they look identical, but is just grotesque !

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So what I like is we can decide how the male characters interact with the female MC. I.E. the photographer lets her know that she's nip slipping. I don't really like the skeevy stepbrother, I kinda feel like that negative interaction is unnecessary to the storyline, so maybe give it as an option to not force him to be a lecher?

He could just be an asshole without also walking around with his junk out. ;p

Reactions: Teflonmike

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Now the renders are looking good but still it needs some corrections though I should appreciate for the effort dev is putting into it.

All the best for the future updates

Reactions: EthanHunt95

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
June 27, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.35
Dec. 6, 2012
Unfortunately still no news from the dev Dob3d, the game got therefore the abandoned tag now, too.
I stop the Mod now also / set it on hold. I really hope the best for Dob3d and he's still healthy.

Inertia - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod functions:
- music, adapted to the gameplay
- a jukebox to play the tracks on your own
- a choices helper / walkthrough function
- renaming the MC
- additional game settings (text font size/background, toggle the quick menu)
- a shortcut for the Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

some ingame pics of the Mod:
Inertia_01.jpg Inertia_02.jpg Inertia_03.jpg Inertia_04.jpg Inertia_05.jpg
Download Mod only v0.35 (~92MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.35 (~510MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"It's totally avoidable for those who don't enjoy it. "
can't you read or something?
There's no need to get unfriendly. I can read, but that was not the information I was asking for.

One of the main reasons I often ask about the nature of the ntr is, because unfortunately at the moment there is a lot of different content - every other dev has their own definition, many users will quote the ntr definitions of the usual 3 websites and then there is the definition that f95zone has - summed up under this tag, some of which I like, some of which I don't like.

If for example there was consensual three-/four-/x-some/orgies/swinging content (which 95% of the time gets tagged ntr on f95, at least when there are several men involved) I'd probably be more interested in playing the game sooner rather than later. If it's just MC getting someone to cheat on their spouse I'm less enthusiastic. If it's about MC getting cucked I'd probably skip it.

I'm happy that Marc Dob made this game and that broke me has the opportunity to play it. But there are 7000 games on this site, and I've already played some games where after a few hours I realized that I don't like the direction it is taking. I have ~1 hour per day for gaming, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'd like to minimize the risk of disappointment and wasted time.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes