quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Hey guys a bit of an update...
As much as I want to see this game continue, you have to look after you and your family first.
I have no suggestions to offer other than don't force it. Pushing yourself to keep developing when you don't have the time or energy will not be good for you. That's how people burn out. So take a break if that's what's needed, and I hope you come back to it when you're in a better place in your life.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
The truth is that it seemed like a very attractive game but once you start it you realize that it has too much senseless Lesbianism. The protagonist is a lesbian, her sister too, her best friend too, the young woman from the cafee market surely is ... Without a doubt a game for the enjoyment of Lesbians but I pass by. It is not to my taste.
In the same way, the work they do to create their game is greatly appreciated and it will surely go well with the public that likes it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OTOH, I prefer a lesbian only route. Maybe if a guy is worthy enough, he could get with the MC. Already hoping Dylan runs out in front of a bus. Hate any kind of forced content and he started right off holding down the sister and groping her. Also, laughing looking back at how the MC looked at first and all the jokes. Good thing she got a redo. I don't mind a little variety, even kinda fell in love with the weird looking characters in Light of My Life. That said, the MC here was just too weird looking at first.

Marc Dob, hope you get to feeling better real soon. I enjoyed what you have created so far. When you get better, not if, when, just keep in mind, no non-consensual content please.

groober

Dec 16, 2019
THis looks like the start of an excellent game, has the initial feeling of a good girl thats going to get bad either by choice or not? whichever route! i hope so.

Marc Dob - hope you are on the road to recovery and very much look forward to your being able to continue this excellent work.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Short, but sweet, animation in this one. Hopefully the dev recovers, health issues can be a pain (seem to recall at least a few I read about the last several months going through something).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mega has been known to remove shit and throw some bogus ass reason. Many renpy games get removed many compressors have had their mega accounts closed or their files removed. But the other downloads - - - still work.

Reactions: Jaxter

buff

May 29, 2017
Hey, seeing if this game is worth investigating and was hoping to get some info..... I see no incest tag, but the previews show what appear to be MC and a sister in some rather sexy scenes, which I find rather interesting. Is the MC's sister a target in this game, or is it just chasing dicks around?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
buff

Lesbian content was planned and most likely there will be incest it's not listed under the genre tag but it will most likely come later if the game starts up again but will be added by patch. You can avoid all of the dick if you want as that is what I did.

Reactions: buff
Jul 6, 2021
Mega sucks anyway how long it takes. Nopy way better. Hope the dev is feeling better. This looked good but still very early.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mise a jour le : 18.07.23

Bonjour et merci pour ce jeu. j'aime beaucoup la silhouette des personnages ca change des habituels. histoire sympa et très bon graphisme.
je me suis permis la traduction en Francais.

Lien de la traduction v0.35 :

Hello and thank you for this game. I really like the silhouette of the characters, it's a change from the usual ones. nice story and very good graphics.
I took the liberty of translating it into French.

Last edited:
May 16, 2020
Trying to keep as many people as satisfied and happy while enjoying the creation process.
ah, jumping straight into the death knell for many games.
just make the game you wanna make, instead of letting others turn your game into a nightmare of stupid shit.
have you never heard the allegory about trying to please everyone? just take a look at how unpopular the other games that have tried this are, they end up being not just unpopular, but actively hated by most.

buff

May 29, 2017
ah, jumping straight into the death knell for many games.
just make the game you wanna make, instead of letting others turn your game into a nightmare of stupid shit.
have you never heard the allegory about trying to please everyone? just take a look at how unpopular the other games that have tried this are, they end up being not just unpopular, but actively hated by most.
#truth.

The #1 cause of death of games is not failure to grab enough fans, it is the developer losing interest. If the game doesn't turn you on it's gonna die. Further, too many kinks either _decrease_ the amount of content (because people avoid what they do not like, meaning much of your effort is wasted on any particular player) or make the game less enjoyable (if they are unavoidable). See the analogy in my sigfile.

My suggestion would be to decide what you want to work on, complete that route, then go back and add more stuff in parallel _if_ it makes sense at the time.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Any fun planned between the sisters?
(Still gonna try the game out, but sister on sister is pretty nice.)

Edit: Idk why, I swear I thought this game had sisters in it.
I must have been hallucinating.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: buff
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes