Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
To abandon such a nice game... Inertia was getting pretty kinky at the end, it was becoming very exciting !!
Man, it seems that every good game has become a fashion when things start to get hot and interesting some shit happens now all we can do is hope it's not the end completely ):

Reactions: Kysky

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
maybe just someone will take the game and continue this game who are the fans or who else
Not sure if that would be a good thing. Dob3D did an awesome job in creating hot, funny and lovable characters. It wouldn't be the same if someone else took over the project. But I feel you, it's so sad that the game went the way it did. Don't tell me you're not sad when you look at this face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Not sure if that would be a good thing. Dob3D did an awesome job in creating hot, funny and lovable characters. It wouldn't be the same if someone else took over the project. But I feel you, it's so sad that the game went the way it did. Don't tell me you're not sad when you look at this face...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cry:
If it was the old face I'd be freaked out but whatever... it sucks to know that this amazing game had to be abandoned like that right when things were getting hot it's kind of bizarre because I've seen this happen with other games :HideThePain:

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
His old graphics card died and apparently there are no graphics cards left on the planet to replace it.
Not everyone can afford a new graphics card. Especially as the price went up due to a lack of chips and a general shortage of cards in stock because of Covid, and buying a used one comes with severe risks for the customer that just aren't worth taking unless you can afford to get the rug pulled under you financially. And even if you do get the used card, there's chances that the card won't be worth shit due to it having been mined on, or it generally being old and with a fast approaching expiration date on it, especially with how intensive rendering can be.

Your comment might be sarcasm, I genuinely don't know. But even then it isn't as simple as there not being any cards to replace the old one with.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Not everyone can afford a new graphics card. Especially as the price went up due to a lack of chips and a general shortage of cards in stock because of Covid, and buying a used one comes with severe risks for the customer that just aren't worth taking unless you can afford to get the rug pulled under you financially. And even if you do get the used card, there's chances that the card won't be worth shit due to it having been mined on, or it generally being old and with a fast approaching expiration date on it, especially with how intensive rendering can be.

Your comment might be sarcasm, I genuinely don't know. But even then it isn't as simple as there not being any cards to replace the old one with.
It's been months so I'm skeptical that he can't get a new card in all this time, but even that is the case, a simple update to the public regarding the situation wouldn't be much to ask for I think.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It's been months so I'm skeptical that he can't get a new card in all this time, but even that is the case, a simple update to the public regarding the situation wouldn't be much to ask for I think.
From what I've heard, it's not just about the graphics card, it's also about health. Things are probably not going well for him. And the developer lives in a place where the healthcare system sucks.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
From what I've heard, it's not just about the graphics card, it's also about health. Things are probably not going well for him. And the developer lives in a place where the healthcare system sucks.
In that case fair enough, I hadn't heard about a health issue. I hope he's alright.

Reactions: Back
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes