J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Eh, it was a silly lesbian game with somewhat good renders. It didn't get much interest in a long time, so it's kinda expected it died.
What a dumb post. Not the game died (it had it's Patrons/followers), unfortunately the developer got mia without any sign of life since almost a year (here on F95zone, on Patreon and even on his own Discord). His account here also got deleted. So I actually already fear a bit about him. But of course you had to post your bs....

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
yes, that is what's called "the game died".
Seems you didn't even tried to read my post. But oc picked the line you needed in the quote. It was you who did the false comment that the game died because it was a "silly lesbian" game and "didn't get much interest"... completely bs. Well, another one to be ignored.

Reactions: MaximusDecimus

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
You only get one chance to make a first impression and I think this game's initial release with Inertia looking like an alien monster damaged the chances of this really catching on.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You only get one chance to make a first impression and I think this game's initial release with Inertia looking like an alien monster damaged the chances of this really catching on.
Not really. The "second attempt" got quite seccessfull on Patreon. So it's most likely not the earnings why the dev stopped. He suddenly got mia from one day to the next here and also on his own Discord. That's actually why I do fear a bit for him. Let's hope the best.

_Berto_

Feb 17, 2018
The first attempt at the game was forgettable. Dob3D really tried to fix the look of the characters on the second attempt. They just stopped responding. Which obviously is quite concerning since they were quite transparent that they were sick. Who knows, I assume the worst at this point. Anyways, here's a couple of customs. bert_dob3d1.jpg Berto_stepdad.jpg

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Last I knew of he stopped because of a dead video card and life issues.
No idea where he's at or what he's doing though, hasn't posted even a peep in a long while.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Last I knew of he stopped because of a dead video card and life issues.
No idea where he's at or what he's doing though, hasn't posted even a peep in a long while.
The dead video card was a bit before (July 2022). There was still activity from him after that on Discord until Sept. 2022, then he unfortunately got radio silent.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes