Dec 25, 2021
It was predictable anyway! like most of the content ...they will certainly start again when they need money! they will invent something related to their personal life or a hardware issue....blalala and paf, bam it's back to subscriptions! :cautious:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It was predictable anyway! like most of the content ...they will certainly start again when they need money! they will invent something related to their personal life or a hardware issue....blalala and paf, bam it's back to subscriptions! :cautious:
I've seen you on quite a few threads with this same drivel, even when it hasn't been abandoned.

Reactions: Ass Fan and J.R.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
He wasn't earning much to start with it was health issues for dob3d

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What health issues
Not sure about the health issues he had a few years ago. But this time it does not look good imo. He disappeard from one day to the other on all sites, even on his own discord. There were some issues with his graphics card before he disappeard, but I don't think that's the reason. He also posted about that himself on his patreon and had actually plans for getting a new one.

Really hope it's nothing serious, but I do fear a bit about him. His account here was deleted some time ago, but actually not sure if it was himself. Let's really hope he's doing well.

Jun 9, 2022
Not sure about the health issues he had a few years ago. But this time it does not look good imo. He disappeard from one day to the other on all sites, even on his own discord. There were some issues with his graphics card before he disappeard, but I don't think that's the reason. He also posted about that himself on his patreon and had actually plans for getting a new one.

Really hope it's nothing serious, but I do fear a bit about him. His account here was deleted some time ago, but actually not sure if it was himself. Let's really hope he's doing well.
How do you know what's going on with him

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
How do you know what's going on with him
That's actually the problem - nobody knows. He "only" disappeard. No sign of life after that. I was on his discord, but even there nobody of his closer friends knows anything. That's why I'm a bit affraid it could be something serious. But again, that is also only an assumption from me.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's actually the problem - noboy knows. He "only" disappeard. No sign of life after that. I was on his discord, but even there nobody of his closer friends knows anything. That's why I'm a bit affraid it could be something serious. But again, that is also only an assumption from me.
It's one reason I made sure that my adult kids knew what I was doing. I've seen what happens when a developer has no connects between their AVN life and their outside life.

My housemate/ex-wife is now a better option because she's created an account here and has a few story ideas of her own (background in fanfic erotica and being a lifestyle Domme). If I should have a major depression episode, get very sick, or even die, she will be able to let people know.

Jun 9, 2022
That's actually the problem - nobody knows. He "only" disappeard. No sign of life after that. I was on his discord, but even there nobody of his closer friends knows anything. That's why I'm a bit affraid it could be something serious. But again, that is also only an assumption from me.
Can you send me a invite in discord I was on there til I seen I wasn't on there

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Can you send me a invite in discord I was on there til I seen I wasn't on there
I actually left there a few months ago, since there wasn't going on much anymore for a while. Mostly only some asking for dob3d. I think it's closed in the meantime, too.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So what have you been doing since then
Not sure what you exactly mean, but if it's because of Dob3D or the game I look from time to time here on this thread and the Patreon/Subscribestar pages. But unfortunately no news anymore, so probably will move on.

Reactions: Isabella69
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes