VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm glad you like Eva (my model) and Sara (celtic1138's model). Both were a ton of work and it's good to see that People seem to like them.
As for Beth (the "MILF"), well that was the entire point tbh. It would have been easy to use a model that's perfect in every way, but I wanted someone who's more realistic than most other characters. The main reason for Beth was that she's (at least in the eyes of a few people) overweight and probably not really that good looking. She's not ugly in my opinion, but she's not really a looker either, so that's pretty much why I chose her.
I think it always shows when people do spend time to make custom models, working with different morphs and maybe even combining morphs of different models. It can go either way and I feel it's a 50/50 deal where the girl either look freaking scary or hot as hell. I'm glad you made the latter happen. And I get why you chose to make the MILF not too perfect. Especially in the last months, I get the feeling that there are a lot of people who are into, let's say "more realistic looking" girls, even if that means that they might not appeal to eveyone. But I guess that's the same as in RL and I also think that finding a DAZ model attractive can often boil down to the fact that unique features (which you are most likely to get through tinkering with models like you did) remind the player of someone they remember from RL or that they could imagine finding hot if met in RL.

No clue why you think, that Charlie is M7, because he isn't. He's a custom model, admittedly with the common hair and a skin that comes with the M7 Pro Bundle. But I guess it doesn't really show since his looks are way too close to the actual M7 (bundle models), which is a bit unfortunate.
Ahh don't worry about it. As long as he doesn't look like Max from Big Brother, it's all good. :D

Thanks for taking the time to give your input on the posts!

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Probably already reported but here are two bugs I encountered on Beth playthrought :
1) Try to bring the menu (escape or right click) create a crash, rollback or ignore permit continued play but no menu.
2) Charlie stats reseted between day 1 and day 2 (day one I had friendship at 5 at day 2 it was 0 again)

Very enjoyable game by the way.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Probably already reported but here are two bugs I encountered on Beth playthrought :
1) Try to bring the menu (escape or right click) create a crash, rollback or ignore permit continued play but no menu.
That issue should be fixed with the file attached to the OP.

2) Charlie stats reseted between day 1 and day 2 (day one I had friendship at 5 at day 2 it was 0 again)
That's odd, because you shouldn't be able to get friendship up to 5 at day 1. You can get it to -5 though and at the start of day 2 it's still at -5, so the question is when does it switch to 0 again?

Very enjoyable game by the way.
Thanks, glad you like it. :)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
That issue should be fixed with the file attached to the OP.

That's odd, because you shouldn't be able to get friendship up to 5 at day 1. You can get it to -5 though and at the start of day 2 it's still at -5, so the question is when does it switch to 0 again?

Thanks, glad you like it. :)
Ok entierly my bad for not using the fix (thought it had something to do with the old save not working) and it didn't reset it just that I didn't make the same choice after the rollback so sorry to disturb with false bug reporting.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Nope that's intentional, since IR isn't allowed on Patreon anymore. A few weeks back there was a problem that Patreon suspended my page telling me that I have to change a couple of things in order to ba able to still have it on Patreon.
But since the changes that I would have to make are so extensive that the game wouldn't be what I imagined I decided to pull IR from the site and just have it on itch and on sites like this one ofc.

That doesn't mean ofc that IR is dead, quite the opposite actually. ;)

This should explain the situation: https://f95zone.to/threads/inevitable-relations-v0-1a-kinneyx23.4243/post-1742672

Mar 28, 2018
Thats ok, and I am delighted to hear that IR is not dead. I read the post in your link and - as I am sure that you are aware - there are ways around the Parton restrictions - e.g. being to explicitly name the characters and their relationships thereby enabling you to maintain the original story-line and possibly minimising the necessary changes to the game.... Thank you for the prompt response.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Sure, but the relationships between the characters weren't the only issues Patreon had. One of the problems was that Charlie was/is underage according to them, so I'd need to change the premise of the game to make it work and that's not gonna happen.

The sad truth is, yes I could've changed IR and made the game according to Patreons guidelines, but the problem here is that it's not gonna help if it's allowed on Patreon, but I'm not happy with the way the game is presented. And that was sadly the case. I want/wanted IR to be what it is now and not a game that Patreon wants. If that means that I get less support, so be it.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
there is a mistake in Eva`s playthrough. When she refers about how good her mother looks she sais "I have to admit she looks really good and her as..." there is an "s" missing in ass.

Last edited:

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
there is another mistake I found this time in Bethany`s playthrough. I don`t know if someone has already reported it. When you go shopping with your daughter and allow her to dress slutty, she`s wearing the none slutty outfit when you finished shopping.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
there is a mistake in Eva`s playthrough. When she refers about how good her mother looks she sais "I have to admit she looks really good and her as..." there is an "s" missing in ass.
That's actually not a mistake, I intetionally cut the sentence off there. ;)

there is another mistake I found this time in Bethany`s playthrough. I don`t know if someone has already reported it. When you go shopping with your daughter and allow her to dress slutty, she`s wearing the none slutty outfit when you finished shopping.
I'm Aware of that issue, but I can't render the Image again with the other outfit, since I don't have the scene file anymore. That's not really a big issue though, because the scene will be rerendered as a whole.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
This isn't set in stone yet, but since Charlie is kind of a controversial figure anyways and I mainly because I ran into issues with the model, that I didn't expect (Charlie is G3 and all other models are G8). I'm considering to replace him with a new version.

I'd like to know what you guys think, but more on that here or here .

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This isn't set in stone yet, but since Charlie is kind of a controversial figure anyways and I mainly because I ran into issues with the model, that I didn't expect (Charlie is G3 and all other models are G8). I'm considering to replace him with a new version.

I'd like to know what you guys think, but more on that here or here .
The new model definitely looks better, I've commented on Itch too :)

Reactions: KinneyX23
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes