VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Is the Android version the latest update? I ask because the Windows version says 0.1a, but the Anddroid version says 0.7a.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like the "milf" because she isnt really hot..she's a good looking dame without being typical daz3d supermodel over the top..regular chicks deserve love too :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
batman666

For me I usually put a paint blot over most male characters in the games and some models even more so then others like the Michael 7 and a few others.

I see nothing wrong with the Bethany model.

For me it's going to be Bethany + all other female characters but the girlfriend/wife and any male turds same will be for Eva she'll be going after all female characters that she can except for the mothers girlfriend/wife and any male turds.

I'm wondering how Eva knows Sara as Sara has to be older as she's working at the police station and it probably took a few years of training to get the spot.

I'll wait for the next update before checking it out again as I probably already saw most of the content from the last update.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i just play new game and there is nothing new !!! only new is save don`t work error !!!

May 21, 2019
I'm having trouble understanding how I can search for Male protagonist and get a female protagonist game, something is amiss here... :unsure:

Newhaven

Aug 4, 2017
Another game that joins the do not download\delete club due to existing saves not working after the dev decides to reboot the game for the nth time!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another game that joins the do not download\delete club due to existing saves not working after the dev decides to reboot the game for the nth time!
I really wish people like you would avoid playing games still in development.

It's a common thing that code changes. When code changes old code that is kept in saves won't work. If that bothers you, wait until a game is finished then try it.

It happens in all games development even AAA.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with opening up the phone so that I can save it... When I right click my mouse, I get the renpy error

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So I finished the Android update, and I like the fact that this game gives a plethora of lesbian routes for the player to go through, but I do have some concerns. One issue is there is no flow to the story right now, as one scene tends to jump too sharply to the next.
The next issue is the addition of the Eva branch, and the reason I see this as an issue is because I fear that the additional branch may wind up being too much for the creator of this game. Hopefully I am wrong, but there is currently seven love interests and a crime storyline in the Beth branch, and that alone is a lot to tackle. Adding another branch could cause the creator to reach burn out on this project. If they are able to avoid that problem, then I will most definitely welcome the additional branch.

Edit: Currently it looks like there will be six love interests for Beth.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hopefully I am wrong, but there is currently seven love interests and a crime storyline in the Beth branch,
Depends what you mean by 7.

The dev has said Sara and Erin are not LI's for Beth.

From what i've gathered, there is Alex, Charlie and Eva. Not sure about her sister. That's only 3 i've seen confirmed.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Depends what you mean by 7.

The dev has said Sara and Erin are not LI's for Beth.

From what i've gathered, there is Alex, Charlie and Eva. Not sure about her sister. That's only 3 i've seen confirmed.
Hmm. I did not know that. I was going by the profile picks that showed up while playing. I am not sure where I got seven now that I think about it.

-Eva
-Charlie
-Alex
-Sara
-Izzy
-Erin

It just seems odd that the developer has no plans for Sara and Erin yet has given them the same stat box as the other four(including the sister since her desire increases by two points if you make the right choices).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It just seems odd that the developer has no plans for Sara and Erin yet has given them the same stat box as the other four(including the sister since her desire increases by two points if you make the right choices).
From post 591 onwards the dev mentions a few things.

Sara is only a planned romance for Eva's path.

Neither Sara or Erin are planned for Beth as it stands right now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/inevitable-relations-v0-1a-kinneyx23.4243/post-1936567

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
From post 591 onwards the dev mentions a few things.

Sara is only a planned romance for Eva's path.

Neither Sara or Erin are planned for Beth as it stands right now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/inevitable-relations-v0-1a-kinneyx23.4243/post-1936567
I see that, but given that they have stat boxes similar to the other four, my guess is they eventually will be potential love interests. Otherwise, they wouldn't have a stat box like her superior and partner (on the job).

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
+ Eva and Sara are hot
+ Good render quality

- The "Milf" is not really hot imo
- Didn't bother playing the mom route again. Hate her look and the MC is the typical Michael 7 DAZ model :(

Waiting for more content on the supposedly lesbian route which looks promising.
I'm glad you like Eva (my model) and Sara (celtic1138's model). Both were a ton of work and it's good to see that People seem to like them.
As for Beth (the "MILF"), well that was the entire point tbh. It would have been easy to use a model that's perfect in every way, but I wanted someone who's more realistic than most other characters. The main reason for Beth was that she's (at least in the eyes of a few people) overweight and probably not really that good looking. She's not ugly in my opinion, but she's not really a looker either, so that's pretty much why I chose her.

I apologize, you're right. Whenever I see that Michael 7, I automatically call it "MC". My bad!
No clue why you think, that Charlie is M7, because he isn't. He's a custom model, admittedly with the common hair and a skin that comes with the M7 Pro Bundle. But I guess it doesn't really show since his looks are way too close to the actual M7 (bundle models), which is a bit unfortunate.

Is the Android version the latest update? I ask because the Windows version says 0.1a, but the Anddroid version says 0.7a.
The Android version is 0.1a, but I must have made a mistake with the version numbering. Sorry about that.

i just play new game and there is nothing new !!! only new is save don`t work error !!!
No new content compared to what? The 0.099beta?

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with opening up the phone so that I can save it... When I right click my mouse, I get the renpy error
There shouldn't be an issue with the phone!? :unsure:
But if the save fix attached to the OP doesn't help, could you please share the error message so that I can take a look?

how far this game goes in terms of content? Especially mother-son?
There's not much content with Beth and Charlie, but a bit with Beth and Eva. The former is coming soon though.

I see that, but given that they have stat boxes similar to the other four, my guess is they eventually will be potential love interests. Otherwise, they wouldn't have a stat box like her superior and partner (on the job).
I included them because they might end up as love interests, but right now that's not planned.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes