VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Its a buggy mess. You cant save as when u press escape or click right mouse button you get error messages all over the place. No clue why that is.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i can't save the game, in Beth Path

there is always an error and it does not matter if I play from the beginning or if I try to continue an old save it always appears that error and I can never save

i guess it is some bug because in Eva path the mobile phone appears and we can, among other things, save the game and in Beth path the mobile phone does not appear

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Ah shit, gonna fix the bug now.

And no, there's no Charlie content yet, it coming though. I just didn't have the time and well to be fair the resources to render the images as intended, so I'd need to either lower the quality of the textures or rebuild the scene, which wasn't possible in a short period of time. But I promise that there's more Charlie stuff coming fairly soon.

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
fuck me I am glad I don't subscribe to patreon creators anymore. this constant rebooting rewriting starting from beginning annoys me.
thanks for the free versions!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Give it time this will be one of the better games on here

Ah shit, gonna fix the bug now.

And no, there's no Charlie content yet, it coming though. I just didn't have the time and well to be fair the resources to render the images as intended, so I'd need to either lower the quality of the textures or rebuild the scene, which wasn't possible in a short period of time. But I promise that there's more Charlie stuff coming fairly soon.
Thanks for that just ran into the same save issue myself all sorted now (y)

Reactions: KinneyX23

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
fuck me I am glad I don't subscribe to patreon creators anymore. this constant rebooting rewriting starting from beginning annoys me.
thanks for the free versions!
Can't blame you. I wasn't planning on doing that, but with all the changes to the code I had the choice between doing the hardcut now or later on, when there's more content in the game. So I decided to rather do it now.
As for the Patreon stuff, well IR isn't on Patreon so I'm good here. :D

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Compared to the 0.099beta? Not really, only a few scene were changed and slightly expanded.
Compared to version 0.06? Definitely ;)
Thank you, I'll check it now.
If I want to do a new game do I need the 'save fix'?

Last edited:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Eva and Sara are hot
+ Good render quality

- The "Milf" is not really hot imo
- Didn't bother playing the mom route again. Hate her look and the MC is the typical Michael 7 DAZ model :(

Waiting for more content on the supposedly lesbian route which looks promising.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
+ Eva and Sara are hot
+ Good render quality

- The "Milf" is not really hot imo
- Didn't bother playing the mom route again. Hate her look and the MC is the typical Michael 7 DAZ model :(

Waiting for more content on the supposedly lesbian route which looks promising.
Er..... the mom is the MC not the guy.

There is no male protag.

There are 2 routes, Beth who is the mother and Eva who is the daughter.

The guy is her son not the main character.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes