VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974

From what I've read is that you can cock block Charlie or encourage him depending on what you want. Not sure if there will be other dicks other then them in the game except for maybe the ones that are getting their asses kicked in.
I don't mind guys being around for those that are into that kind of thing, i'm not delusional enough to think a game should cater to just me, i'm just not much of a fan of the ole willy so would like to keep my lesbian fantasy game in tact.

Reactions: JackSchmoe

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I'm just waiting for scenes between Bethany and Charlie, she's really one of my favorite milfs right now and the fact that she's bisexual make it more hot.

Reactions: rockaducka and reni

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm a huge fan of the Bethany character..like her design how she's done up..she's a tough cop not a cumslut spineless waste...i can go full on lesbian with her zero D allowed(so far) intelligently written story..if you like playing a lesbian who isnt stereotyped into your typical game trope..this ones pretty dandy.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
So far it's all good but if male scenes are added as long as they are optional and I can avoid that shit it's all gravy.
Yes it will all be optional. ;)

@Trucker

Android link under the old version spoiler. The .99 upload is a test version that was only suppose to be for patrons so there is no android link for it and a newer update will be coming later anyway so making a android version would be pointless.

@Avaron1974

From what I've read is that you can cock block Charlie or encourage him depending on what you want. Not sure if there will be other dicks other then them in the game except for maybe the ones that are getting their asses kicked in.
There will be other men, but not all of them will be possible to "romance" (well actually only one will).

I"m really glad to see it's back as I'm curious about this game
but I notice there some trouble in the transition between scenes, and even in the same scene.
For instance with Beth, during the first day at work, she changes three times of outfit from black shirt to white shirt to black top just from her car to her desk. But maybe it is just the beta talking ;)
Ah shit, yeah trying to change that with the final of 0.1!

Support this developer on Patreon, well worth it!
Thanks and yeah support on Patreon would be nice, but Right now the best option to support me is via itch.io. Specifically if you buy this bundle:

I'm just waiting for scenes between Bethany and Charlie, she's really one of my favorite milfs right now and the fact that she's bisexual make it more hot.
It's coming. ;) It won't be in the 0.1 update, but it is going to be added to the game in the near future.

i'm a huge fan of the Bethany character..like her design how she's done up..she's a tough cop not a cumslut spineless waste...i can go full on lesbian with her zero D allowed(so far) intelligently written story..if you like playing a lesbian who isnt stereotyped into your typical game trope..this ones pretty dandy.
Thanks. :) I liked Beth from the start, because she's not your typical female character (in terms of looks obviously). And again yeah it will be possible to ignore all the "dicks" in the Story. Or well not all of them, because one is kinda needed (and no it's not Charlie ;) ).

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You mentioned something about discarding her job focus or something? I played this a few versions back and I did enjoy the scenes at her job.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
if you really need to cheat...WHY? use this instead..
I have to say if it's a ren'py game, it is just a lot quicker using the console command even if you have to use "unren" first.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So, what's you timeline for v0.1?

Also they change clothes a lot when it makes little sense. Yeah, I know, it's because you combined older and newer renders and changed the clothes in between and had to come up with an explanation.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I safe to assume with this game that there is a full lesbian route?
No idea now.

I thought so then dev said it had an unavoidable dick then he says without that dick she would have no kids so I don't know if he's talking about her past or what now.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
So, what's you timeline for v0.1?

Also they change clothes a lot when it makes little sense. Yeah, I know, it's because you combined older and newer renders and changed the clothes in between and had to come up with an explanation.
Can't really give you an exact date, but this month. ;)

Am I safe to assume with this game that there is a full lesbian route?
Yup, you're safe to assume that.

@Avaron1974
Ofc I'm talking about her past not the present. If you don't want Beth to be interested in any male, then she won't.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes