VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
nah..i support with patreon
Except it's not on Patreon, and it's a 2.99 payment for the current beta version.
As much as ABF is a side project, other IRL concerns factor into both projects development times, and I believe that 2.99 is a one-off payment for the current version.

So, either you wait patiently for a release here, or go pay 2.99 for it.

I'm more than content to wait if/when an updated release appears here, or for when I've got money to spare on purchasing an updated version myself.
That also includes not asking for when we can expect to see more for IR here, on a Piracy site...

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Ehhh.. @KinneyX23 promised that his game always would free, but for some reasons, it's not. That's sad.

Anyway, if someone wants pc ver 0.99beta -

What do i want to tell about a new version:
1. An episode about Eva's perspective is promising. But! Wouldn't it feel like there are too many women in the game?
2. Too much haste! I'm confused about the story because there are too many characters! And i've gone through the game about 20 times.
3. A love extended 4th day! Lizzy is amazing.
4. Need more of Charlie! C'mon, there is no scene with him in the entire update.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ehhh.. @KinneyX23 promised that his game always would free, but for some reasons, it's not. That's sad.

Anyway, if someone wants pc ver 0.99beta -

What do i want to tell about a new version:
1. An episode about Eva's perspective is promising. But! Wouldn't it feel like there are too many women in the game?
2. Too much haste! I'm confused about the story because there are too many characters! And i've gone through the game about 20 times.
3. A love extended 4th day! Lizzy is amazing.
4. Need more of Charlie! C'mon, there is no scene with him in the entire update.
The Link for zippyshare is not working, at least for me (403 Forbidden).

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm assuming you're in the UK, where zippyshare has been blocked. I'd suggest using a VPN.
No, Germany and zippyshare is working normally for other downloads.
Edit: Just read, that zippyshare is blocking visitors on their site from Germany. Thanks for the hint.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
It is free, but the 0.099beta is still a WIP and was initially just meant as a test version for all Patrons and itch supporters. I didn't release the game here on purpose, the full 0.1 release will be coming to F95 though and yeah it's gonna be free.

Oh an almost forgot, if you're a Patron of mine, you already had access to the version. Obviously I can't link or even mention it on Patreon, but I have links posted on my Discord server. ;)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yeah I replied now, had a few problems and reallife stuff to take care of. :(

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
had a few problems and reallife stuff to take care of
Too bad. It's not that i feel bad about spending 3 dollars on your cool game, i'm just frustrated beacuse i saw update and had no money to get it right here.

When we will see 0.1 release?

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
If everything goes according to plan then at the end of the next week. But if this week and the next will be like the last one, then it's gonna be a bit later. I hope though that it's not and that I can finally put the finishing touches on the update.

And btw the full release will have some stuff with Charlie. ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Trucker

Android link under the old version spoiler. The .99 upload is a test version that was only suppose to be for patrons so there is no android link for it and a newer update will be coming later anyway so making a android version would be pointless.

@Avaron1974

From what I've read is that you can cock block Charlie or encourage him depending on what you want. Not sure if there will be other dicks other then them in the game except for maybe the ones that are getting their asses kicked in.

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes