yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I love being mean to anna and then being super nice to eve. Just acting as if anna is a waste of space while eve can do whatever she wants.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
question are you able to change the mcs gender yet ? last time I played that wasn't a option but I know it was promised to be added and it was what I was looking forward to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
question are you able to change the mcs gender yet ? last time I played that wasn't a option but I know it was promised to be added and it was what I was looking forward to.
Question: Did you look at the change log yet, if it happens it will be posted there.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Still not too far into the game (I am in april of the first year) but if enable your family, are you able to interact with them in this version of the game since mc talk about his parent a little bit but no mention of his sibling so was wondering.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Still not too far into the game (I am in april of the first year) but if enable your family, are you able to interact with them in this version of the game since mc talk about his parent a little bit but no mention of his sibling so was wondering.
I stop playing around the 60's for updates and don't remember, have you check the change log.
The dev here keeps the change log up to date with the release.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Also I follow the wiki on how to get claire to visit by watching tv in the morning but nothing been happening, not sure if I have to get yami first to trigger it.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New Inheritance build is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A90 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A90 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A89 Public Build (Free Build.):

Reactions: xana94 and Hacheman

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Latest review is from 2022. Does this game still require an absurd amount of grinding before you get any events? Or has the dev finally listened and fixed it?
That's my concern as well, I saw his Patreon say something about "cheat build" in the latest updates but the reviews say the cheat has troubles and I don't know if that's still the case or not after 2 years.

Reactions: Southrim
Oct 18, 2020
I've given the game a shot, but I've struggled to really get content. Perhaps I'm playing all wrong, or my focus on the alteration lab is currently undeveloped and thus I ain't getting any quality content.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A89
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
The game really isn't that bad, but it just seems like there is a lot content that requires oddly specific conditions to be met and that core aspirations of it such as the planned transformations are constantly unable to be added in greater detail. Does that seem like a fair take?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes