a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Latest review is from 2022. Does this game still require an absurd amount of grinding before you get any events? Or has the dev finally listened and fixed it?
Get the cheat version and keep it, this way you can cheat stats and get closer to the trigger points so you can cut out most of the beginning grind.
Just don't use it until the 3rd or 4th day so you can get the story started.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inheritance-va89-aftermath-team.6291/post-12146139
That's my concern as well, I saw his Patreon say something about "cheat build" in the latest updates but the reviews say the cheat has troubles and I don't know if that's still the case or not after 2 years.
See above.
I've given the game a shot, but I've struggled to really get content. Perhaps I'm playing all wrong, or my focus on the alteration lab is currently undeveloped and thus I ain't getting any quality content.
See above.
just saw the ntr tag so does these game has ntr ?
There is some if you allow it to happen in the town or so, never tried it because I hate ntr crap.
And it doesn't help that the wiki seems to be very bare bones.
That's my main grip also, I wish they would update it.
I have not played since about version 66 or so.

Sep 16, 2017
Despite the game's description, there seems to be very little content for it if you do try to follow in your Gread Uncle's footsteps. Or maybe I just haven't figured out how to get that content?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Despite the game's description, there seems to be very little content for it if you do try to follow in your Gread Uncle's footsteps. Or maybe I just haven't figured out how to get that content?
Love route seems to me to have a lot of content but I have not played since v66 or so.
Following in the great uncle's evil ways is for the birds to me.

There is a lot of content but you will need to follow what the wiki's has to get most of it.
You will never know to drive to or from the town at night in a rain storm to trigger one of the girls unless you got very lucky or used the wiki for it.

Reactions: Southrim

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
A90 Cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support the Dev: , ,
Join the Dev on Discord:
Join the Dev on Reddit:
Wiki (Very Outdated)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Inheritance-AFTERMATHTEAM-A90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lewa956

May 28, 2018
I thought it would be fun to play this again, but my save files seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know where they are supposed to be saved?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I thought it would be fun to play this again, but my save files seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know where they are supposed to be saved?
You save to disk and that is your copy, have no idea where the normal saves goes.

lewa956

May 28, 2018
You save to disk and that is your copy, have no idea where the normal saves goes.
Hmm, never did that. Maybe it was saved in browser cache? That would explain why it's gone now. Oh well, guess I'll just do a fresh start. Thanks for the reply/tip for the future.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so.. the ntr tag for this one.. is it more liek the elves can be stolen from you or more you can be dating one then fuck the other?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how to play this game ??? i'm lost there is no quest tracker nothing ? and how do you even start the chastity quest with mitsuko

Last edited:
Reactions: Southrim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are too few screenshots, I would like to see more details.
There are more but remember this is a "Text Based" game.

There are some sex scene shots and others but not very much that VN has.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am new to this game...I saw that you can choose your family...does that mean there is incest?(There is no tags though)...does your family move into the mansion or will they visit from time to time?
(Also I have no idea what I am supposed to do...day 1 and I am lost...)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am new to this game...I saw that you can choose your family...does that mean there is incest?(There is no tags though)...does your family move into the mansion or will they visit from time to time?
(Also I have no idea what I am supposed to do...day 1 and I am lost...)
Have no idea if there is incest or not because I have never got that far.
I think you can invite them for your wedding with Ann, don't know if you get married to any one else though.

As for playing, you just take it day by day anyway you want to play it.
You go the lovy/dovy route or fear route its up to you how to play.

If you want to see some of the scenes then use the wiki for the girl you want to see.
You can also run into the scene by just walking around the house.

There is one girl you will miss without the wiki.
You need to drive to or from town after 11 pm during a rain storm to get the trigger to go off.

Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Get the cheat version and keep it, this way you can cheat stats and get closer to the trigger points so you can cut out most of the beginning grind.
Just don't use it until the 3rd or 4th day so you can get the story started.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inheritance-va89-aftermath-team.6291/post-12146139

See above.

See above.

There is some if you allow it to happen in the town or so, never tried it because I hate ntr crap.

That's my main grip also, I wish they would update it.
I have not played since about version 66 or so.
What is supposed to happen in first 3-4 days? There seems to be nothing happening...no special event...do I need to do something special? I am just wandering around home, town right now but don't know why I should wait for few days to cheat the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is supposed to happen in first 3-4 days? There seems to be nothing happening...no special event...do I need to do something special? I am just wandering around home, town right now but don't know why I should wait for few days to cheat the game
Did not Ann do anything the first night?
Wondering around the house the first few days should have done between 1-4 scenes if you hit the time right.
If you don't want to find the scenes yourself then use the wiki to show how to get the scenes for each girl.
Wiki is way out of date but still has the first scenes and then some for most of the girls.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Did not Ann do anything the first night?
Wondering around the house the first few days should have done between 1-4 scenes if you hit the time right.
If you don't want to find the scenes yourself then use the wiki to show how to get the scenes for each girl.
Wiki is way out of date but still has the first scenes and then some for most of the girls.
Anna did try to have sex....but other than that nothing happened normally... even following wiki, only interactive scenes are available.... like she is working, how should I interact with her...I allowed them to eat food with me... going in/going out of the specific room still doesn't trigger some scenes like wiki said...I feel like I am getting older just by playing the game and trying to trigger scenes (I think I have many gray hairs now)

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Anna did try to have sex....but other than that nothing happened normally... even following wiki, only interactive scenes are available.... like she is working, how should I interact with her...I allowed them to eat food with me... going in/going out of the specific room still doesn't trigger some scenes like wiki said...I feel like I am getting older just by playing the game and trying to trigger scenes (I think I have many gray hairs now)
same , this game is weird there is no quest tracker , no scenes nothing they want you to just click clikc and maybe with luck you get something its bad design if your only chance of getting content is wiki and its wiki is waaay outdated ....

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes