Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
The MC's feelings are reflected through your choices rather than a stat. The girls' stats are defined by the way you treat them. We felt that tracking both was more work than it's worth.

Fertility Cycle Charts are readily available online if you're having trouble. Their "Fertile" stretch is slightly more pronounced in this, but otherwise the chart is the same. Watch for symptoms of pregnancy in the scenes. Back aches, headaches, etc. that will be a strong indicator that it's "that time of the month" and you can likely figure the rest out from there.

You're having trouble with the time function? That's the supporter build, shoot me a message over on Patreon or SubscribeStar and we'll get some details to start figuring it out.
ugh, wish you'd made that a bit easier such as the MC keeping a mental calendar in his head or you could simply ask the girls.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
ugh, wish you'd made that a bit easier such as the MC keeping a mental calendar in his head or you could simply ask the girls.
Pregnancy is a relatively new function in the game. Eventually I would like to track fertility in a way that you can see for all of the characters you have. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

On a side note, one of our coders is actually working on the user interface right now. We'll likely be addressing the fertility display at that time.

Reactions: Zohan4201

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I have been messing around with the lab lately and have some question:
1/Is it just me or is there something wrong with Rey's Transformation event? No matter how high I raised his affection and lower his fear, I seem to only be able to get one version of his final transformation event (The one where you ordered him to let you tied him to a cross and insert the serum without giving him any explanation even though I got a scene before that when we promise to tell him when that serum is ready). I check the changelog and this scene seem to have two variations for the transformation depending on his stat. Is there a bug or is that actually the high affection one?
2/ Is there any requirement for the Fox Anna scene in the lab? I have been in the labs for days and the only scenes that pop up was those for Rey

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have been messing around with the lab lately and have some question:
1/Is it just me or is there something wrong with Rey's Transformation event? No matter how high I raised his affection and lower his fear, I seem to only be able to get one version of his final transformation event (The one where you ordered him to let you tied him to a cross and insert the serum without giving him any explanation even though I got a scene before that when we promise to tell him when that serum is ready). I check the changelog and this scene seem to have two variations for the transformation depending on his stat. Is there a bug or is that actually the high affection one?
2/ Is there any requirement for the Fox Anna scene in the lab? I have been in the labs for days and the only scenes that pop up was those for Rey
First: I'll be releasing a new build in about 12 hours, so any further fixes likely won't make it into the game until the following release.

1. I know the author has mentioned that they want to write an additional version of the scene for high relationships. I'm pretty sure you're describing the lower relationship version of the scene though, so I'll get that on my list of things to look into.

2. And it appears that Joker was kind enough to point you toward the Mully event chain. The wiki is set up as a sort of game guide for those looking for the conditions or solutions for certain scenes. For convenience, the wiki is linked on the opening page of the game itself.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live! Gobs of gooey goodness to enjoy!

Full changelogs can be found through the download links.

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A37 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A37 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A36a Public Build: (Free):

Reactions: J1215 and idungoofd

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
As always thank you for the great content and update, certainly worth the wait!
You're very welcome!

* Added some Sawhorse/Wedge content to the Dungeon in the mansion.

Now we're getting somewhere.
Yep, one of our regular contributors decided to add a bit of dungeon content!

OH wow, this section of text could connect this game's story to the story of another game on this website, Teaching Feeling with a Slave.
View attachment 528929
An abused slave, acid poured on her, taken away by a man in a trench coat - The exact introductory plot to Teaching Feeling. These could be connected universes. Fascinating!
That is one of my favorite games. Period. I added a couple of little nods to that game in this. I see it as a sort of love letter, a respectful nod to a game that I enjoy a great deal. I encourage EVERYONE to try Teaching Feeling if they have not done so already.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've actually been playing this game for quite awhile now .. i get confused sometimes cause there seems to be 2 people making this game.. well anyways i like this game alot

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i've actually been playing this game for quite awhile now .. i get confused sometimes cause there seems to be 2 people making this game.. well anyways i like this game alot
I created the setting, and I write Anna, Eve, Misaki, and Gaia. We have several other people who sometimes submit content for the game as well. Not to mention that we have a couple of really talented people who help out with the code side of things. So really it's a group effort.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Great game, but I wanted to ask will there be android version?
While I do not have a mobile device to test it on, it is my understanding that as this is a browser based game that it can be played on most mobile devices.

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
I love the game history and read the newspapers, but are there any sex scenes illustrated after the intro?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thanks Bro
My art budget comes out of what I earn creating this game. We're adding new art all the time, but as mentioned above, it's a bit sparse so far. The game currently has about 350 images, and that's stretched out across just shy of 1,500.000 words of content. In recent months, we've been averaging somewhere around 10-15 new images in the game each month. Much of that is background art, partially because it sees more use during play, and partially because it's quite a bit less expensive than character art, I do however try to add 2-3 pieces of character art each month too.

Reactions: Zatorr

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
[/CITAR]
Thank you, this game fascinates me, its history and mainly the story of Belle and David, will it continue its history?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes