GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
[/CITAR]
Thank you, this game fascinates me, its history and mainly the story of Belle and David, will it continue its history?
Yes, I have plans to write new content for all of the journals as the game continues to grow.

In addition to that, I just recently changed the format of our weekly supporter polls on Patreon. Instead of asking which project, I'm, now asking for who/what people would like worked on within Inheritance, and encouraging suggestions. I'll add Belle's diary to the list of options in the next poll.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
As you’re walking down the hall, you come across Anna standing precariously on a latter, a rag in one hand as she scrubs the junction between the ceiling and the wall. To your surprise, Yami is holding [...]

God, I'm pressing against her cirvix with every thrust, no wonder this position is called the 'Mating Press.'

Leaning close, you know she can feel your breath on her cheek as you speak, "I want you to take your clothes off and get onto bed."

You can hear Misaki's sharp intake of breath[...]

Anna's moans are in time with each time you press deep into her depths, her eyes never leaving yours while you inch inevitably toward your own orgasm [sic]

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How do you get to Eve's birthday party? It's early afternoon, checked inside and the pool...
Eve's birthday party requires that you trigger a scene with Anna the day before her birthday where she tells you the next day is Eve's birthday. The actual birthday scene should trigger in the morning hours.

Actually, if you look at the changelog in the game, it tells you the day and time range. ;)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Eve's birthday party requires that you trigger a scene with Anna the day before her birthday where she tells you the next day is Eve's birthday. The actual birthday scene should trigger in the morning hours.

Actually, if you look at the changelog in the game, it tells you the day and time range. ;)
As your changelog noted, I already got the original planning scene (I picked 'party', 'cause why not?). Nothing happened on the 14th, and nothing is going on on the 15th.

Is the second event on the 14th a highly-likely random trigger that makes the third event on the morning of the 15th possible?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
There are currently only two birthday events. The first one that appears on the 14th, and the second that appears on the 15th if you choose "party."

On a side note, we just worked out a way to force scenes to trigger instead of being randomized. Some important events, like the birthday one, will be set up soon so they will be much more difficult to miss.

Skantarios

Jun 18, 2017
What are the conditions to recruit Misaki? I have goo relationship with Claire but the couple of time she visited she didn't offer me Misaki's contract. Is there some hidden condition I'm not fulfilling? The wiki implies I dont need anything else but I'm just not getting it.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
What are the conditions to recruit Misaki? I have goo relationship with Claire but the couple of time she visited she didn't offer me Misaki's contract. Is there some hidden condition I'm not fulfilling? The wiki implies I dont need anything else but I'm just not getting it.
If I'm remembering it correctly, it triggered for me when watching something random on the tv(?) in early April.

Reactions: GateKeeper

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
Is there any bug with the Gaia and Misaki Pool scenes (the one that is supposed to change the more you get it) that are unlocked after their library and first Pool event? I've done the first two events that unlock it but cannot seem to get it at the pool no matter how long I try. Do I have to complete some other events or redo one of the first 2? Thanks for the wonderful games by the ways.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there any bug with the Gaia and Misaki Pool scenes (the one that is supposed to change the more you get it) that are unlocked after their library and first Pool event? I've done the first two events that unlock it but cannot seem to get it at the pool no matter how long I try. Do I have to complete some other events or redo one of the first 2? Thanks for the wonderful games by the ways.
It SHOULD be working. That said, this wouldn't be the first time we had a bit of quirky code. Thank you very much for reporting it. I've put it on my list of things to look into. Only thing I can think of that might be hanging up the content would be a counter in the game, and that should be pretty easy to double check when I crack the game open tomorrow.

Reactions: tandat99

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Will someone please tell me were and how to find all these new charters in game ?
When you open up the game, there's a link to the wiki. On the wiki, you can find the conditions to acquire most of the key characters in the game.

Anyone specific you're trying to find?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
When you open up the game, there's a link to the wiki. On the wiki, you can find the conditions to acquire most of the key characters in the game.

Anyone specific you're trying to find?
thank you for telling me . I had to read the main page some to find the link .

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
thank you for telling me . I had to read the main page some to find the link .
You are very welcome. Let me know if you have trouble finding anything. Most of the game's characters have at least their intro content detailed on the wiki, but at present only about half of the game's scenes have any details. It's intended to give you enough to find what you're looking for without completely spoiling scenes for people who haven't seen them before. ;)

Subzero73

Jun 27, 2017
i feel stupid asking but can i buy things in the shops? i got a hint saying i could get gifts at thebookworm, but i'm not seeing any menus or any way of buying something.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
i feel stupid asking but can i buy things in the shops? i got a hint saying i could get gifts at thebookworm, but i'm not seeing any menus or any way of buying something.
The book event triggers at random. There aren't many scenes in the book store though, so it's fairly common at the moment.

So, 2 years in... is there any plan to ever actually include any of the lab content?
What do you mean? The lab can currently be used to genderswap Rey (This actually includes a series of four scenes), there's a furry/fox transformation scene related to Anna, you can create a slave to undo some of Bubbles' nerve damage, . . . .

In addition to that, we've got one person plinking away at the content for more basic transformations. Two of our regular writers have plans to do do some futa themed content for Mitsuko, . . . .

If you're having trouble finding the transformation content in the game, you only need to ask and I'd be happy to point you toward the conditions for anything not already detailed in the wiki (Link to the wiki can be found on the opening page of the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Player transformation is something that has come up often in discussion. If you're honestly interested in contributing, hop over to our discord and introduce yourself. We have a submission guide posted over there and a great little community. I also tend to hang out there pretty regular, so you'll get a much quicker response from me if you ask questions there most of the time too.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes