tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I think I encounter a bug. I am trying to get Sidra and this happen the day after I agree to meet Bruce. I found this message at both the living room and the library. I then trigger the Bruce meeting but Sidra did not show up in neither the npc bar or the master bedroom like the changelog said. I reload to a previous save file and avoid the message, and Sidra still have not appear as my slave.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think I encounter a bug. I am trying to get Sidra and this happen the day after I agree to meet Bruce. I found this message at both the living room and the library. I then trigger the Bruce meeting but Sidra did not show up in neither the npc bar or the master bedroom like the changelog said. I reload to a previous save file and avoid the message, and Sidra still have not appear as my slave.
Thank you for the bug report! What you reported is likely preventing all of her content from appearing. I'll be working through a short list of bugs today!

KJoey16

May 26, 2017
aside from almost all scenes with wrong character speaking a sentence or 2 per scene,*SPOILERS* ive noticed i can't get gaia's first time drinking to fire in the dining room, there is an error with rey in the entry hall couldnt tell which scene, and not able to get the claire scene to get misaki to fire. was trying to keep track of scenes with wrong name on sentences but it seems its almost all of them and needs a good once over then have ppl report anything thats missed. i really appreciate the time and effort put into this game, its an enjoyable story even when it makes u cringe. keep up the good work just pledged 5 this month

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
aside from almost all scenes with wrong character speaking a sentence or 2 per scene,*SPOILERS* ive noticed i can't get gaia's first time drinking to fire in the dining room, there is an error with rey in the entry hall couldnt tell which scene, and not able to get the claire scene to get misaki to fire. was trying to keep track of scenes with wrong name on sentences but it seems its almost all of them and needs a good once over then have ppl report anything thats missed. i really appreciate the time and effort put into this game, its an enjoyable story even when it makes u cringe. keep up the good work just pledged 5 this month

Growing pains. The conversion to the new dialogue box format had some discrepancies. I've been fixing reports all week. After that, we still have quite a few scenes that need to be converted.

I'll get Gaia on my list of scenes to take a look at

The Misaki intro was reported a few days ago and is on my notepad of things to look into.

Here's hoping be we manage a bit of polish in time for the next build. ;)

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I'm having a couple issues.

First, post TF Ray still reads as male when trying to fuck her.

Second, the only girls I can knock up are the sisters. Can't even cheat on the others without it vomiting up an error message.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Second, the only girls I can knock up are the sisters. Can't even cheat on the others without it vomiting up an error message.
Hmm... As far as I know only sisters can get pregnant and give birth, but content for the other girls is planned too.

Personally I'm looking forward to Misaki ... I'll look at the postpartum system later.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

I don't think a new build has come out since you last brought it up?

This I am well aware of. You can actually get several of the girls in the game pregnant, but there's no supporting content for that just yet. we've just started adding pregnancy content related to Misaki and Mitsuko.

"Vomiting up an error message." Is both uncouth and unhelpful. Tell me about the error. What is the message that comes with it? The errors messages are designed to tell me a little bit about the error to aid in finding and fixing the problem. If you could provide the descriptive text you receive with the error, I can use that to locate problem.

Hmm... As far as I know only sisters can get pregnant and give birth, but content for the other girls is planned too.

Personally I'm looking forward to Misaki ... I'll look at the postpartum system later.
Yes, most of the females in the setting will be able to get pregnant. And you can expect to see some pregnancy related content worked into her content very soon.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I don't think a new build has come out since you last brought it up?
One has, and I was talking about general TF items. Didn't even know the current TF's existed.

This I am well aware of. You can actually get several of the girls in the game pregnant, but there's no supporting content for that just yet. we've just started adding pregnancy content related to Misaki and Mitsuko.
And so far I've only been able to successfully impregnate the two.

Though the cheat just worked on female Ray, not that I can find any way in standard to knock her up.

"Vomiting up an error message." Is both uncouth and unhelpful.
Part of my annoyance is having had the same error's tossed at me since you introduced the function.

Tell me about the error. What is the message that comes with it? The errors messages are designed to tell me a little bit about the error to aid in finding and fixing the problem. If you could provide the descriptive text you receive with the error, I can use that to locate problem.
Here's a couple. I'll post more later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, most of the females in the setting will be able to get pregnant. And you can expect to see some pregnancy related content worked into her content very soon.
How about also getting around to being able to interact with the many many areas in the game that just seem to be there unless you go there to find one particular scene... or a way to raise/lower a girls stats other than reading the same canned scenes literally hundreds of times?

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
One has, and I was talking about general TF items. Didn't even know the current TF's existed.

And so far I've only been able to successfully impregnate the two.

Though the cheat just worked on female Ray, not that I can find any way in standard to knock her up.

Part of my annoyance is having had the same error's tossed at me since you introduced the function.

Here's a couple. I'll post more later.

How about also getting around to being able to interact with the many many areas in the game that just seem to be there unless you go there to find one particular scene... or a way to raise/lower a girls stats other than reading the same canned scenes literally hundreds of times?
Thank you, those bug reports were MUCH more helpful. (No need for the stack trace.) And since we know it's related to the cheat function I know exactly where the problem originated.

The best bug reports include the Error, the character(s) involved, where you're at in the game, and what you're doing. Between those things I can usually limit the origin of the bug down to 2-4 scenes.

For the Rey stuff. I thought we'd started to get a handle on his content, but I'm making a note to look into it further this week.

Rey, while the code supports it, can not yet be knocked up. The character's author hasn't written any content for impregnation yet.

I can understand annoyance. Just a friendly bit of advice, a lot of devs appreciate constructive criticism, but I haven't met one yet who enjoys crude insults. ;)

I look forward to future reports. I'll be giving the pregnancy content a once over before the next build, and I'll gladly look into anything else you find that seems out of place.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Thank you, those bug reports were MUCH more helpful. (No need for the stack trace.) And since we know it's related to the cheat function I know exactly where the problem originated.

The best bug reports include the Error, the character(s) involved, where you're at in the game, and what you're doing. Between those things I can usually limit the origin of the bug down to 2-4 scenes.
I'll try and attach a save.

For the Rey stuff. I thought we'd started to get a handle on his content, but I'm making a note to look into it further this week.

Rey, while the code supports it, can not yet be knocked up. The character's author hasn't written any content for impregnation yet.
Cheat allows it, just found that amusing is all.

I can understand annoyance. Just a friendly bit of advice, a lot of devs appreciate constructive criticism, but I haven't met one yet who enjoys crude insults. ;)
Crude? Yes. Insult? Not really.

I look forward to future reports. I'll be giving the pregnancy content a once over before the next build, and I'll gladly look into anything else you find that seems out of place.
Okay. I've seem a couple instances where they wrong person was talking and a number of errors in the text. If I go over it again before next release I'll toss you what I see.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'll try and attach a save.

Cheat allows it, just found that amusing is all.

Crude? Yes. Insult? Not really.

Okay. I've seem a couple instances where they wrong person was talking and a number of errors in the text. If I go over it again before next release I'll toss you what I see.

Saves don't usually help much, I don't know how to read it. ;) But I appreciate the thought.

That's the thing about a game that's still growing in a lot of ways. Sometimes the code gets ahead of the content. And thus, Rey becomes the virgin mother.

Fair enough. I was simply trying to emphasize that your earlier comments were a touch abrasive. That said, it sparked our delightful back and forth that is quickly becoming one of the highlights of my evening. <3

The dialogue box conversion is experiencing a lot quirks. I've fixed a LOT of discrepancies this last week and expect I'll fix a few more in the coming weeks. As with any major change to a game, there's typically a few growing pains, and the mislabeled dialogue boxes is very much one of those.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Saves don't usually help much, I don't know how to read it. ;) But I appreciate the thought.

That's the thing about a game that's still growing in a lot of ways. Sometimes the code gets ahead of the content. And thus, Rey becomes the virgin mother.

Fair enough. I was simply trying to emphasize that your earlier comments were a touch abrasive. That said, it sparked our delightful back and forth that is quickly becoming one of the highlights of my evening. <3

The dialogue box conversion is experiencing a lot quirks. I've fixed a LOT of discrepancies this last week and expect I'll fix a few more in the coming weeks. As with any major change to a game, there's typically a few growing pains, and the mislabeled dialogue boxes is very much one of those.
Though you might be able to load it and see if you could replicate the bug.

In that case may I humbly BEG that you spend some time working on the base gameplay? Right now you have so many rooms that only have something to do when there's a scene there.

For example, what if we had the ability to invite the girls somewhere to do something with them there? For example order Eve to the Living Room... to watch a movie with you. Good way to increase or decrease stats (depending on the movie) without having to hunt for events. And you could always put a cool down too to keep people from spamming.

Also some fast travel options might be useful. Sometimes... you just want to go directly to bed etc.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Though you might be able to load it and see if you could replicate the bug.

In that case may I humbly BEG that you spend some time working on the base gameplay? Right now you have so many rooms that only have something to do when there's a scene there.

For example, what if we had the ability to invite the girls somewhere to do something with them there? For example order Eve to the Living Room... to watch a movie with you. Good way to increase or decrease stats (depending on the movie) without having to hunt for events. And you could always put a cool down too to keep people from spamming.

Also some fast travel options might be useful. Sometimes... you just want to go directly to bed etc.
We're always adding new content to the game. Also, the new weather system will allow us to minimize the appearance of rain and sunshine events in a way that will make other scenes slightly more common. Additionally, once NPCs move normally about the game, I intend to set up all scenes so that if someone is present, no non-character scenes will trigger, which in turn will massively increase the likelihood of character driven content appearing.

Right now, if the girls are present, new options open in the Master Bedroom, Dungeon, and Lounge. More will be coming in time.

We've just started to create content for you catering to the girls' preferences. The dating content hints at things to come. Eventually you'll be able to choose where to eat, what activities to engage in, and those kinds of things. Doing things the girls like will help your stats quite a bit, while other options might have smaller, or even negative impacts.

Having a cooldown for events would be a fairly significant undertaking from the code side of things. It's been brought up, but when tracking hundreds of scenes already, and needing to track most if not all of them, it's simply more work than I feel it's worth on the grounds that I think it would be impractical to put the game on hold for a couple of months to get it all set up. I'd rather invest my time in writing new content for the game and giving people new things to do than making character driven events less common.

This week, I'm working on a secondary way to acquire Misaki (About half written right now), and I have a sponsored scene to write. If I have time to spare at the end of the week, what location/character do you feel most needs work? I'll see about writing a scene for that location if time permits.

jordanak

Jun 10, 2017
Whenever i use the lab to change Rey, the outcome is reversed to what it should be, with a high trust and affection leading to the forceful change, and a low affection high fear leading to the Loving change. Happens consistently after restarting multiple times trying to correct the problem.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Whenever i use the lab to change Rey, the outcome is reversed to what it should be, with a high trust and affection leading to the forceful change, and a low affection high fear leading to the Loving change. Happens consistently after restarting multiple times trying to correct the problem.
Pregnancy bug is affecting a couple of characters. Should be fixed in the next official build.

The Rey issue was reported earlier and is on my list of things to look into this week.

Thank you for taking the time to report the bugs. Every little bit helps and it's much appreciated.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Right now, if the girls are present, new options open in the Master Bedroom, Dungeon, and Lounge. More will be coming in time.
About the Dungeon, eventually when you get to it... how about some non-torture S&M options... would be amusing to have Anna freak at being put on the cross again, only to be assaulted with pleasure instead of pain.

We've just started to create content for you catering to the girls' preferences. The dating content hints at things to come. Eventually you'll be able to choose where to eat, what activities to engage in, and those kinds of things. Doing things the girls like will help your stats quite a bit, while other options might have smaller, or even negative impacts.
Fair.

Having a cooldown for events would be a fairly significant undertaking from the code side of things. It's been brought up, but when tracking hundreds of scenes already, and needing to track most if not all of them, it's simply more work than I feel it's worth on the grounds that I think it would be impractical to put the game on hold for a couple of months to get it all set up. I'd rather invest my time in writing new content for the game and giving people new things to do than making character driven events less common.
How about a general cooldown for each character then? Maybe 15-30 minutes? Keeps it from being an event cascade in some rooms. Instead of having hundreds of counters, just have one each. If they're in a scene... they go on cooldown.

This week, I'm working on a secondary way to acquire Misaki (About half written right now), and I have a sponsored scene to write. If I have time to spare at the end of the week, what location/character do you feel most needs work? I'll see about writing a scene for that location if time permits.
I'll need a little time to think about this one...

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
About the Dungeon, eventually when you get to it... how about some non-torture S&M options... would be amusing to have Anna freak at being put on the cross again, only to be assaulted with pleasure instead of pain.

Fair.

How about a general cooldown for each character then? Maybe 15-30 minutes? Keeps it from being an event cascade in some rooms. Instead of having hundreds of counters, just have one each. If they're in a scene... they go on cooldown.

I'll need a little time to think about this one...
Both feather play and forced orgasm are in the plans for the dungeon. ;) I'll bump the feather play up the list a little bit.

I actually think as we get NPCs moving around properly and the event pool for locations adjusts accordingly, that will help quite a bit when it comes to the event distribution.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
The checks for fear or affection during eve playground scene trow an error

Captura de pantalla (256).png

also a little typo arriving home: "As you drive home, Eve talks happily in the seat beside you, going on and on about the things you did while out. Evey once in a while she glances your direction to make sure you are paying attention, her expression excited and a large grin on her lips.

Another one when telling her sister about the date:
Captura de pantalla (257).png

Another typo when eve runs into you at the front yard:
Carefully, you help her to her feed, still kneeling beside her. She winces at the pain, but seems to have no trouble standing.

Another typo (maybe?) during the first talk on the phone with bruce, it goes from third to first person:

This man is dangerous, You realize, He's the kind of man who can hand you a gift with one hand while robbing you blind with the other.

You grimace, But I can't help but like him.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes