kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
During anna's date:

Error: child tag <</talk>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<talk>><</talk>>
1583542643335.png

Not sure if its an error or not, but the context seem to indicate that it's eve who's talking, not anna:
Captura de pantalla (259).png

During the midnight snack there are two errors:
The first one its eve talking instead of anna:
Captura de pantalla (261).png

and the second one :
You feel her relax a little as you let her go, your hands lingering on her arms.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<talk>>
Thank you, Leo.
Error: macro <</alk>> does not exist

She nods politely, looking down as she blushes.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
(Not sure if it's a typo or not...) during eve cookies scene (the one where she says, you aren't catching me alive): "Bet she has crumbs in there the rest of the day". Shouldn't it be "I bet she will have?" :unsure: :unsure:

Another one when anna catches you and eve playing hide and seek:
Captura de pantalla (262).png

Another one during eve living room kiss:
Captura de pantalla (263).png

Another one during the picnic, it should be anna the first to talk:
Captura de pantalla (264).png

During the painting scene, i think it should be eve saying "forgive me..." not anna
Captura de pantalla (265).png

Not sure which scene it's, but it's during a romantic dinner with anna?:
Captura de pantalla (266).png Captura de pantalla (267).png Captura de pantalla (267).png

During misaki intro:
Captura de pantalla (270).png

Giving misaki a massage:
Captura de pantalla (271).png

It feels like this one is incomplete? happens in the sauna
Captura de pantalla (272).png

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but all girls seems to be fertile at the same time, even though i only ran into eve's period events, and the other's fertility info where "infertile"

Another thing i noticed, during the first scene on rey tf he practically begs you to help him become a girl, but when you have the serum, he screams that he doesn't want it? also, there isn't any event for girl rey yet?

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
OOf, will wade through those tomorrow. I've been fixing the dialogue things all week, so odds are I've caught a lot of those, but never hurts to take a second look. Thanks for reporting.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
(Not sure if it's a typo or not...) during eve cookies scene (the one where she says, you aren't catching me alive): "Bet she has crumbs in there the rest of the day". Shouldn't it be "I bet she will have?" :unsure: :unsure:

Another one when anna catches you and eve playing hide and seek:
View attachment 579867

Another one during eve living room kiss:
View attachment 579880

Another one during the picnic, it should be anna the first to talk:
View attachment 579885

During the painting scene, i think it should be eve saying "forgive me..." not anna
View attachment 579971

Not sure which scene it's, but it's during a romantic dinner with anna?:
View attachment 579991 View attachment 579995 View attachment 579995

During misaki intro:
View attachment 580060

Giving misaki a massage:
View attachment 580088

It feels like this one is incomplete? happens in the sauna
View attachment 580135

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but all girls seems to be fertile at the same time, even though i only ran into eve's period events, and the other's fertility info where "infertile"

Another thing i noticed, during the first scene on rey tf he practically begs you to help him become a girl, but when you have the serum, he screams that he doesn't want it? also, there isn't any event for girl rey yet?
Done! Fixes will appear in the next major build.

The fertility cycle is intentional for two reasons: 1st. In real life, girls who work or live together will often sync up with their cycles. and 2nd. It was easier to code that way.

Rey is on my list of things to look into. Most Rey scenes SHOULD be tracking his/her gender, but Rey's author has not yet created any female content for the character.

Again, thank you for the reports. The dialogue stuff especially has been a rough spot since it's introduction. At least the new stuff going in is correct, and we're fixing the incorrect bits as they're found! I appreciate the help very much.

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
Just a question with this event:
Captura de pantalla (274).png
She's just 1 week pregnant according to the cheat setting, and she idn't even tell me she was pregnant... shouldn't it happen later? or at least after you know she's pregnant?

When you run into yami looking out the window in the dinning room:
Captura de pantalla (277).png

Also... her gym scene seems to be messed up, you first drink/toss the bottle water to her, and after that she asks you to join her/take the bottle from her bag?

When you said to anna that yami whent crazy and wants to kill you:
Captura de pantalla (278).png

Also it's there something else in the lab appart from rey tf and bubbles ointment? it's a little confusing cause according to the wiki there should be at least a way to adjust the pregnancy speeds

During anna's date:
Captura de pantalla (280).png

Last edited:

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Hi not sure if this was already reported but I run into this error during a stable event with Rey:

"I mean, um, I appreciate you t-taking care of me. I'm n-not saying t-that I love... err, I mean, l-like...your c-care...?" Rey slows into an adorable stutter, turning bright red in your arms. You save the poor
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'gender' of undefined
any more embarrassment and release him. He twists the broom in his grip, shyly peeking up at you from beneath his wreath of long hair.

also with Rey when in the back yard: appreciating his feminine form i get:

You can’t help but stare in absolute awe at the graceful manner in which he prances about like a gazelle. His soft, elegant body swaying in the breeze.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'gender' of undefined

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Just a question with this event:
View attachment 581156
She's just 1 week pregnant according to the cheat setting, and she idn't even tell me she was pregnant... shouldn't it happen later? or at least after you know she's pregnant?

When you run into yami looking out the window in the dinning room:
View attachment 581202

Also... her gym scene seems to be messed up, you first drink/toss the bottle water to her, and after that she asks you to join her/take the bottle from her bag?

When you said to anna that yami whent crazy and wants to kill you:
View attachment 581204

Also it's there something else in the lab appart from rey tf and bubbles ointment? it's a little confusing cause according to the wiki there should be at least a way to adjust the pregnancy speeds

During anna's date:
View attachment 581216
Thanks. Looks like most of those had already been remedied.

The lab stuff. There's also the fox TF. The pregnancy adjustments are just in the cheat menu at the moment, but a lot of the ground work is done for making it a proper item for it.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
The setting and story has sooo much potential! GateKeeper, you need to work on improving the writing because there's some scenes that just give me a pure headache.

"

"Please tell me what to do," Anna says through her tears, "Tell me how to please you, you can do anything you want to me, but please don't hurt my sister."

She clings to you suddenly, her grip almost enough to force the air from your lungs, her crying intensifying as she does so.

Not knowing what else to do, you just hold her as she cries. Eventually, her sobbing slows and her breathing steadies, her grip on you slowly easing. It takes you a moment to realize that she has fallen asleep. "

I didnt believe what i was reading when i read that last word. ASLEEP. She fell asleep.....in the hands of someone she's scared of? come on man! That makes no sense whatsover in the context.

Regardless , it has potential and you seem to be working on it quite a bit so i somewhat hope you'll improve on things like this.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The setting and story has sooo much potential! GateKeeper, you need to work on improving the writing because there's some scenes that just give me a pure headache.

"

"Please tell me what to do," Anna says through her tears, "Tell me how to please you, you can do anything you want to me, but please don't hurt my sister."

She clings to you suddenly, her grip almost enough to force the air from your lungs, her crying intensifying as she does so.

Not knowing what else to do, you just hold her as she cries. Eventually, her sobbing slows and her breathing steadies, her grip on you slowly easing. It takes you a moment to realize that she has fallen asleep. "

I didnt believe what i was reading when i read that last word. ASLEEP. She fell asleep.....in the hands of someone she's scared of? come on man! That makes no sense whatsover in the context.

Regardless , it has potential and you seem to be working on it quite a bit so i somewhat hope you'll improve on things like this.
I always aspire to be better. I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far, and if you see places where you think there's room for improvement, feel free to point them out. I'm always looking for ways to improve my work and to polish old content.

As far as the scene you point out, I did that for a reason. Have you ever been so scared, for so long, that it leaves you both body and soul exhausted? That's Anna in that moment.

Reactions: tneer2

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
It looks good on you.

You half-expect Yami to glare or snap at you, but instead you catch a hint of a smirk.

YamiFlattery will get you nowhere.

She tenses suddenly, stepping closer to the window with a sudden grim expression.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

(Player)Tch... it’s just Gaia.

She sounds almost disappointed, and as you lean over you see the naked brown-skinned girl prowling the edge of the forest.
Deciding to finally make your presence known, with a small laugh of your own at Anna's expense, you turn the corner. Making your way over to Anna with a huge grin on your face, you get a great view down her cleavage as she just so happens to be bent forward in your direction as she's cleaning the last of the cum that began dripping earlier.

AnnaI take it Eve found out what we had been doing earlier?

You say with a chuckle, growing all the more into an actual laugh at the sight of Anna's blush turning even more crimson from embarrassment.
You’ve placed two of the sausages under your top lip in both corners of your mouth, grinning as wide as possible.

Eve’m a walrus!

One sausage slips from your mouth to your plate, sending a small spatter of syrup and grease onto the table. Eve laughs hysterically behind her hands and you see Anna struggling to suppress a smile of her own.
The concern in Mitsuko's eyes morphs into confusion as you crack a wry smile.

MitsukoSo, does this mean you're falling for me?

She starts to blush as she stands and helps you up off the floor. Her eyes stay glued to the floor, an embarrassed look on her face as you dust yourself off.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What exactly are these posts? Bug reports? If so, what exactly am I looking for here?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
What exactly are these posts? Bug reports? If so, what exactly am I looking for here?
Lines repeatedly being spoken by the wrong character.

I've also noticed that the new story format is an awkward mash of two styles: novel format and the kind used for something like Ren'Py, or RPGM. Great by themselves, but the writing styles for the two are fundamentally different due to the sentence structure required for Ren'Py/RPGM. Inserting that visual style into a novel format is disruptive to the eye, and it just doesn't work.

It also inserts a lot more scrolling into the game, which is just constant noise from my mouse wheel going 'grrruk grrruk grrruk grrruk', which is irritating.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
With a playful swat to her bottom, you send her running off in the general direction of the petting zoo.

The moment Eve is out of ear shot, you glance toward a confused looking Anna.

AnnaWhy did you tell her this was my idea? I never even imagined something like this.

Anna's expression turns thoughtful for several seconds before she nods subtly.
By the time you reach the bounce house, Eve is already inside, screaming excitedly every time she springs into the air.

EveAnna! You've got to come in here! This is amazing!!!
I don't know, I'm probably too big for, . . . that.

Error: child tag <</talk>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<talk>>

EmployeeIt's fine, you're welcome to join her if you want.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.$anna is undefined
Anna has barely gotten into the bounce house when Eve jumps again this time jumping as high as she can then slamming into the bottom of the bounce house as hard as possible.
Grinning, Eve talks around a mouth full of pizza, a bit of sauce marring the corner of her mouth.

EvePizza is awesome.

Anna takes a small bite of her own slice of pizza, clearly savoring it as she chews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As soon as the words leave her mouth, she embraces you, her head pressed firmly against your chest while she holds you close.

Returning the hug, you allow the moment to linger for far longer than a simple hug should, though somehow it doesn't make things weird.

You reply as you finally release her.

Reaching out, you playfully swat her on the bottom as she starts to step back. The surprise in her eyes quickly vanishes behind a mischievous grin.
Not convinced that she is completely truthful, you ask her again.

PlayerAnna, tell me the truth.

Player
Eve has it... Please, don't punish her.

Anna says, worry clear in her voice.

You push the door, so it opens a little more. You can now see Eve clearly, her hand moving up and down her crouch, rubbing your shirt against her pussy.

Not waiting a second, you begin pounding into her. Eve lays her head onto the pillow, trying to stifle her moans, but her efforts are in vain as you pond her harder.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Having a problem.

I recruited Misaki on Apr. 14, only to have to use cheat mode to turn back time so I could reset my decision for Eve's birthday. Now I can't get Misaki's event to trigger no matter how many times I watch TV and it's very annoying.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Lines repeatedly being spoken by the wrong character.

I've also noticed that the new story format is an awkward mash of two styles: novel format and the kind used for something like Ren'Py, or RPGM. Great by themselves, but the writing styles for the two are fundamentally different due to the sentence structure required for Ren'Py/RPGM. Inserting that visual style into a novel format is disruptive to the eye, and it just doesn't work.

It also inserts a lot more scrolling into the game, which is just constant noise from my mouse wheel going 'grrruk grrruk grrruk grrruk', which is irritating.

The game currently has a bit over 1,600,000 words of content, spanning thousands of scenes. Bug reports always work best if you report the Location, a snip of Text, Who is present, and What exactly the problem is. Knowing what I'm looking for can usually help me find a scene within a minute or two. Without that, it can take me half an hour sometimes to find a scene and look for the problem. ;) I'll get on the above shortly.

We're actually planning to introduce a colapsable box for location descriptions. That will serve to let the player collapse that portion of text so that the scene itself is all that displays at the start. The game is very much a work in progress, and we're constantly working on improving it. Thank you for the feedback.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live!

\

Join us on Discord!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A39 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A39 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A38a Public Build: (Free):

protoman2106

May 4, 2019
There are some errors that I didn't see in the A37 build, but somehow exists in the A38 build public version.
The first one is the Submitted Mitsuko Scene 4 (the thunderstorm one). In the A37 build the scene was complete without any problem, but in the A38 build the choice to go back to bed, as well as the two choices after choosing "Take a walk around the mansion" are red and would show missing error after choosing them.
Second one, the sex scene with Anna in the sauna. It doesn't seem to have a proceeding choice after the part when she hears Eve entering the bathing room, and there is no other choice but to choose another location to exit the scene.
Third, there are also some missing texts in the new Dating Eve scene.
Those are what I currently found, will update after finding anything else.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes