Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Anal unlocks after some Vaginal skills in the upgrades. The real question is how the hell does Handjob work, because it's only thing even ingame "tell you what is missing on failure" skill does not show.
Basically, you jerk off and cum on them.

For some reason this is locked to tier 3 affection
(Normal > Trust > Dependent/Love)

Aug 10, 2019
why isn't this more like the actually game? I want to run around shooting my paint color slime/tentacle traps on ground and walls. and then have to worry about the Ai doing the same to me.

Jul 29, 2018
To get the fourth inkling you need to make all the prior three get the love/dependent affection tier. You can tell they're at that level when theres a mark in the stats or when the blush in the menu. This should unlock ending 3, not sure how to unlock ending 1 or how to use the harmony amiibo

Reactions: bloodbirthe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InklingHeroesVSTentacle-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

King_Dood

Sep 8, 2020
What a way to use my first post...

How do you even do anything in this game aside from corrupt them? I hear of a Love/Dependent status, but I tried everything I could think of and it seems only forcing them has any impact. The farthest I got was I got her talking but not anywhere near long enough to actually do anything before the hero arrived and she promptly turned right around and killed me.

Reactions: frillynonsense

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
is spirit important?
Spirit seems to be their fighting spirit(aka: will to not cooperate/to argue/pick a fight with you no matter what) it's a bad thing but not really a big deal, once you get them to love status it basically starts empty just a tiny little sliver you can get rid of with a single kiss, you can reduce it fast by getting them to cum.

Health on the other hand is basically stamina, you want to make sure you keep an eye on it, if you do actions once you've emptied out their stamina they'll hold a grudge and you'll get massively penalized for every time whatever action you tried causes them to over exert themselves(like a 100 rejection points per time an action tries to drain stamina while their on empty).

Last edited:

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Ferghus: money issues seem to be fixed, I was able to earn ~200k from Captain deflowering video without high quality camera skill

Compared to pre-release:
-[Trust] needs lv 10 Obedience just like before EDIT: requirements seem to be different for every girl now.
-[Dependent] is way easier to get, you don't need lv 100 Lust, just about 30 (might also be linked to Obedience now) EDIT: same as edit above
-Talking has been buffed, still testing exact values and breakpoints
-Spirit is harder to lower so expect a ton of slaps and interrupted orgasms
-You get a bit more skill points from training
-After-training evaluation is clearer and has more important info
-Skill descriptions fixed, at least for the early skills
-Callie has more HP

Things that haven't been fixed:
-re-clicking an action too fast after it finishes can still result in nothing happening and costing you stamina
-in-training "chatbox" is still a broken mess
-a bunch of missing translations, especially dialogue

Last edited:

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Combat is dumb, enemy has 2 op aoes and don't even need to recharge and they keep reviving while you need to keep recharging everytime, and sometimes hits don't even land while enemy keep spaming special.
Indeed, facing Callie with an uncorrupted commander without cheating feels like an unwinnable fight.

Edit: Though, the strategy mentioned later of rushing her down, ignoring the advice from the tutorial, and shooting at her by aiming for the block behind her worked almost a 100% of the time, and then you can just use the ultimate to finish painting her field. And a funny thing is, I think Callie is very OP, beating Marie with her was trivial, though in part that is due to how predictable the enemy AI is, and the same thing using Marie to face agent 3.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Matsutakeko

King_Dood

Sep 8, 2020
Indeed, facing Cally with an uncorrupted commander without cheating feels like an unwinnable fight.
You got that far uncorrupted? I can't even figure out how to manage that. She won't talk, she will slap on kissing, and rejects everything. Even tried giving gifts and the most I got is talking when I have about five or so days left

Reactions: frillynonsense

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Indeed, facing Cally with an uncorrupted commander without cheating feels like an unwinnable fight.
The trick is not listening to your assisstant's useless advice. Keep going forward to avoid the time bomb, when you're point blank just blast her. She should die in two blasts and you can tank one swipe of her weapon. When she dies she should cover half her base tiles in your ink. Then you just walk forward one time and then use your special in the middle of the other half of her base. GG you just won.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
You got that far uncorrupted? I can't even figure out how to manage that. She won't talk, she will slap on kissing, and rejects everything. Even tried giving gifts and the most I got is talking when I have about five or so days left

Yep, the way I did it is by never using the punishing with tentacles option, and to get her to like you, first start by pushing her down and stimulating her nipples, just stimulate her clit once or twice to get her wet and lustful first. Remember that you can get 100 upgrade points per day at the cost of 5000 g in the black market from I believe day 3 onwards, I belive the charisma upgrades and health upgrades help a good deal.

Also, stimulating the nipples has a better cost return at the start, because with the clit she cums too easily, and at the start, each time she cums she'll slap you and give rejection points

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes