Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Just use cheat engine with float values it's faster and easier than messing with hex editors
(Note: your looking for numbers without decimals, and when searching for values during training sessions you're changing how much experience the girls got that session not their stats directly so the starting value is always 0, and the changes don't go into effect until you end the training session)

-For the "Like stat" talk to the girls either the game will show you the exact amount of points the like stat has gone up by and you say value increased by that exact amount or if it's covered by a text box just use increased value then scan again next time and hope the number is visible.

-For "Submission stat" kiss the girls it goes up by 1 with every kiss you can use the exact amount to narrow it down further instead of relying on the increased by function.

-For "Upgrade points" scan your total amount buy the cheapest skill, scan again and repeat till you get like 2 values one is a display the other is the actual value(you can immediately buy all the skills and raise all your stats beyond the maximum amount by just inputting a high number here freezing it and buying a lot of upgrades).

Edit:
Something that also helps speed up the process is clicking into the game not changing anything then clicking out, if values have been changed in cheat engine despite you not changing anything in game they're not the values you're looking for use the unchanged values function here, it's not necessary to do this but it can speed things up a lot.

Edit2:
-For "Money" use 4 Bytes instead of float, and do what you did with upgrade points.
[The expensive shop item unlocks an extra character, I hear it's only once you've beaten the game though, I tried it post game with all girls on love mode and a pink girl named harmony just showed up in a cell don't know if you'd have to fight her if you didn't do a pure love run, probably not, but the crossed out extra boss button does exist so... Anyway I think she's the shopkeeper due to you talking to the shopkeeper about wanting to meet her in person before the girl suddenly shows up, and the shop keeper saying stuff like don't go after you've fully trained the girl, not really sure though just a guess, if you go back to the shop after buying the expensive item it gets replaced with another expensive item, this time it's a thank you message from the dev for playing their game, if you go back after that it just says sold out]

Last edited:
Reactions: a1k2

adzull

May 9, 2017
Just use cheat engine with float values it's faster and easier than messing with hex editors
(Note: your looking for numbers without decimals, and when searching for values during training sessions you're changing how much experience the girls got that session not their stats directly so the starting value is always 0, and the changes don't go into effect until you end the training session)

-For the "Like stat" talk to the girls either the game will show you the exact amount of points the like stat has gone up by and you say value increased by that exact amount or if it's covered by a text box just use increased value then scan again next time and hope the number is visible.

-For "Submission stat" kiss the girls it goes up by 1 with every kiss you can use the exact amount to narrow it down further instead of relying on the increased by function.

-For "Upgrade points" scan your total amount buy the cheapest skill, scan again and repeat till you get like 2 values one is a display the other is the actual value(you can immediately buy all the skills and raise all your stats beyond the maximum amount by just inputting a high number here freezing it and buying a lot of upgrades)

Edit:
Something that also helps speed up the process is clicking into the game not changing anything then clicking out, if values have been changed in cheat engine despite you not changing anything in game they're not the values you're looking for use the unchanged values function here, it's not necessary to do this but it can speed things up a lot.
how do you use the cheat engine? whit this game? in pretty new whit this

Hong Meiling

Jan 27, 2023
Here some tips that i found out playing

-The best way to Obedience without using the tentacles is to use the press down option and repeatably use the touch clit option, continue doing this until your energy runs out or the heroine energy.Is slow at the beginning so use upgrades of technique and HP
-Always have at least one tape recorder available for gaining money. I recommend using when you have high obedience and the hug scene appear, you will be able to have sex and gain a lot of money
-Always buy Exp drink, is the best way to buy upgrade skills
-Try to stay close to Callie, she die easily to normal shot and she use a lot of bomb
-Use the special skill when there no ink of your color and the enemy is nearby

Last edited:
Reactions: frillynonsense

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Hi, I need a bit of advice on how to deal with this problem of mine.

Screenshot_2023-05-18-09-21-24-56.jpg

I'm using the mobile version, and I hope it is only an isolated case.

Tried to troubleshoot it:
* Reinstalling
* Changing resolution
* Swapping Jap - En

None of it worked.. so I thought some of you might know.

Reactions: Mirishi

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
how do you use the cheat engine? whit this game? in pretty new whit this
- Launch Cheat Engine
- At the top left there'll be a button with an image a magnifying glass over a computer screen, click on it
- Here you'll see a list of stuff running on your computer click on the "inkling heroes vs tentacle" one and click on the open button
- On the right side you'll notice a spot you can type into bellow that spot are two drop down buttons "Scan Type" and "Value Type", change Value type to Float, and look at the Scan Type list of options, I think they're self explanatory.
- Above the spot you can type into there are two buttons "First Scan" and "Next Scan", First Scan allows you to start a new process of searching for a value, enter the value you're searching for into the spot you can type into and use First Scan button once than once cheat engine finishes it's first scan do something in game to make the value change, enter the value it changed to and click on the Next Scan button to continue the current search, repeat this process till you find the value your looking for.
- Once you've found the value you're looking for double click on the value and it'll be added to a list at the bottom that you can edit it in, double click on where it says value and a pop up will appear that lets you input whatever value you want it to be, change that and hit enter.
- If you want to freeze a value so that it doesn't change click on the empty square on the left, probably not a good idea to do with anything other than the upgrade points in this game, just input a high number freeze it buy as much as yo want and unfreeze it.
- To remove a value from the editable list click on it then press the delete key on you're keyboard, or righ click it and choose delete, don't worry you're not actually deleting anything from the game you're just removing it from the editable list you can add back into the list again later if you want, you don't need to delete stuff from the list just advice in case it starts getting too cluttered.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2021
Basically, you jerk off and cum on them.

For some reason this is locked to tier 3 affection
(Normal > Trust > Dependent/Love)
Now here's my dumdum moment

by this "this is locked to tier 3"
like if it's T3 you cant get it anymore?

and how do you jack off?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So many bugs in the combat. You can attack a square with the enemy on it, change the color of the square but do no damage and then next turn shoot a square and have a square next to it change color.

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
Hand job away rejected ... why ? :( Anyone know about this even finished the game I still can't use this command

Sovet1234

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone tell me how to do handjob? I know it just means jacking it, but I can get it to activate and I'm at loved affection.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes