Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
Anyone know how to make lots of money with videos? I only got best results once and not I can't seem to get the best results from it even if I have sex multiple times at once.

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone know how to make lots of money with videos? I only got best results once and not I can't seem to get the best results from it even if I have sex multiple times at once.
In theory, I think you get less with repeat videos of the same character. If you film taking their virginities and do a variety of actions, it should net you about $1.5M. I have no idea if session length or any other factors matter other than vaginal and anal virginity on film.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is it just me or is this first battle like, stupid hard? Purple girl's abilities are just way more powerful than yours, and she seems to be able to dodge moves if she moves whereas if you move and she throws something at you it hits.

Could0750

May 10, 2021
Is it just me or is this first battle like, stupid hard? Purple girl's abilities are just way more powerful than yours, and she seems to be able to dodge moves if she moves whereas if you move and she throws something at you it hits.
not really, just know the ai's moves and you're set

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
There's weird rules to it. From what very quick testing I've done you can do too much sex for a video. I have been guessing do eough to get rid of their spirit and then stop, but it could also be something like actually looking at the action.

Reactions: Sebas0w0

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
There's weird rules to it. From what very quick testing I've done you can do too much sex for a video. I have been guessing do eough to get rid of their spirit and then stop, but it could also be something like actually looking at the action.
This is what I got from the dev during the beta:

Tape calculating
(Number of female climax + tentacle training + V loss) * 2.5 bonus (If you have the recording skill)

I'm pretty sure the only thing changed was the lowered money decrease + increased rewards

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
This is what I got from the dev during the beta:

Tape calculating
(Number of female climax + tentacle training + V loss) * 2.5 bonus (If you have the recording skill)

I'm pretty sure the only thing changed was the lowered money decrease + increased rewards
Generally yes but there's more to it now. If the sex happens only in the hug pose the video will be worthless because "you can't see anything". There's also a possibility of some kind of critical success where it says that you can clearly see the girl's love and the video turned out perfect, which nets over 1 million squidbucks of profit.

Skky

Dec 17, 2017
Took a while, but here is my hand edited MTL translation for the game. It should have most of the dialogue translated, with maybe a few random things I might have missed or text that scrolled too fast for BepinEx to register it (usually sound effects), but I tried to compensate for it.

Drop it into the |BepinEx->Translation->en->Text| folder and let it overwrite. You can make a backup of the original file if you want to, just in case.

Translation isn't perfect, but I enjoyed the game enough to give it a shot. Hopefully the game gets put back on DLsite, but it was really just poor timing to release next to so many Nintendo releases.

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
Took a while, but here is my hand edited MTL translation for the game. It should have most of the dialogue translated, with maybe a few random things I might have missed or text that scrolled too fast for BepinEx to register it (usually sound effects), but I tried to compensate for it.

Drop it into the |BepinEx->Translation->en->Text| folder and let it overwrite. You can make a backup of the original file if you want to, just in case.

Translation isn't perfect, but I enjoyed the game enough to give it a shot. Hopefully the game gets put back on DLsite, but it was really just poor timing to release next to so many Nintendo releases.
ah, no wonder, I couldn't find it in dlsite

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
For all who wondered, the piece of paper you buy for 9,999,999 is an easter egg of sorts with the game's author saying thanks. Used google lens to translate the dialog when you buy it. Dunno if it does anything else.

May 13, 2021
I heard this game (plus the dev's other game) been DMCA'd by Nintendo and came as fast I could to celebrate it becoming canon.
Seeing as the all the dev's accounts are about fucking the splatoon girls I'm curious on how they're gonna rerelease this game if at all, and I think it would be really funny if this was a court case and a lawyer had to defend "the game where you have sex with inklings"

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes