GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Seeing as the all the dev's accounts are about fucking the splatoon girls I'm curious on how they're gonna rerelease this game if at all
Dev's page is still up with everything. Same with . It's just DLSite that doesen't list his works. You can still see and (direct links only, they won't show up via searchbar) but can't buy them. Heroes V Tentacles straight up gives a 404 error though.

Reactions: savagemisfit

Skky

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a difference between "Dependence" and "Love"?
Seems like Dependence is gained from naturally raising obedience while Love is gained by having them drink the Mysterious ink potion and skipping training. As far as I can tell there's no visible difference other than the name.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
not really, just know the ai's moves and you're set
I mean, she's only got the three. Two if you lump together the supermove and the normal bomb throw, which are essentially the same move except the supermove does it three times.

She's got the sword slash move, which looks like it hits three tiles with paint, one she aims at and two that are random. It hits for a decent hunk of damage even if you move out of that tile on that turn.

And she's got the bomb throwing moves, and the bombs are total ass to defend against. The timer starts at two and ticks down by one at the start of your turn, which means you have to be moving to dodge on the turn she throws the bombs or you literally can't escape the damage. The bombs also coat up to two tiles away in purple regardless of if the surroundings are painted or unpainted, which means one bad super in your territory can instantly end your respawns. Forever, since she can throw bombs or sword blasts at you the turn afterward too. If you move to an adjacent tile they do some 3/4s of your HP in damage and if you're on the tile they're on it's an instakill. God save you if you're unlucky enough to get surrounded.

The problem is that her moves paint the board far easier and more reliably than your moves do, and hit for much more damage. If I'm missing something, then tell me, but I'm pretty stuck here man.

Reactions: frillynonsense

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Seems like Dependence is gained from naturally raising obedience while Love is gained by having them drink the Mysterious ink potion and skipping training. As far as I can tell there's no visible difference other than the name.
Interesting, I didn't really mess with the potions. I felt like asking because after getting obedience and surrender to a specific level (after they develop "strange feelings" for the player character), on the next visit you gain one or the other depending on how you respond to their opening dialogue, say you either want to have a romantic relationship with them or not (one gives love, the other dependence), that was my experience. Maybe I'll test later if this changes the dialogue, but I believe everything else will stay the same.

This game is a really great proof of concept and starting basis, but it feels to me like it's lacking in both content and polish. A bit more dialogue choices and reactions for the characters, and the poses being a little more different for each girl, or them having each a unique pose or quirk (besides different sensitivities), would make miles of difference.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I mean, she's only got the three. Two if you lump together the supermove and the normal bomb throw, which are essentially the same move except the supermove does it three times.

She's got the sword slash move, which looks like it hits three tiles with paint, one she aims at and two that are random. It hits for a decent hunk of damage even if you move out of that tile on that turn.

And she's got the bomb throwing moves, and the bombs are total ass to defend against. The timer starts at two and ticks down by one at the start of your turn, which means you have to be moving to dodge on the turn she throws the bombs or you literally can't escape the damage. The bombs also coat up to two tiles away in purple regardless of if the surroundings are painted or unpainted, which means one bad super in your territory can instantly end your respawns. Forever, since she can throw bombs or sword blasts at you the turn afterward too. If you move to an adjacent tile they do some 3/4s of your HP in damage and if you're on the tile they're on it's an instakill. God save you if you're unlucky enough to get surrounded.

The problem is that her moves paint the board far easier and more reliably than your moves do, and hit for much more damage. If I'm missing something, then tell me, but I'm pretty stuck here man.
This strategy by GreenPee worked fine for me. And after you get Callie to fight for you, dealing with Marie was very straightforward, and with Marie, dealing with Agent 3 was simple too (though I believe using either Callie or the Commander would've worked fine). Remember that ideally with the Commander, you don't want to shoot on the spot the enemy is, but on the spot behind them.

The trick is not listening to your assisstant's useless advice. Keep going forward to avoid the time bomb, when you're point blank just blast her. She should die in two blasts and you can tank one swipe of her weapon. When she dies she should cover half her base tiles in your ink. Then you just walk forward one time and then use your special in the middle of the other half of her base. GG you just won.
Edit: Apologies for the double-post.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Dang, I was so excited about this game, but the mobile version is barely translated. Is the desktop version any better? Or is our only option right now to use the MTL patch? I really hope this gets updated and fixed...

nearcorruption

Mar 1, 2018
Great game, it would be great to get new characters with each update. Also, has anyone gotten the final character to work? Not the hidden pink girl with the Game Boy . When i tried using the heart feature at the menu, it just freezes the game when you select "Do something Naughty" > "Please". is this just because it hasnt been added yet im assuming?

adzull

May 9, 2017
Great game, it would be great to get new characters with each update. Also, has anyone gotten the final character to work? Not the hidden pink girl with the Game Boy . When i tried using the heart feature at the menu, it just freezes the game when you select "Do something Naughty" > "Please". is this just because it hasnt been added yet im assuming?
the last one? you mean the ninja one the yellow one ? is that is, for me work fine

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
If you successfully confess when she's about to go up from Trust, she'll get the Love stamp.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes