wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Is there any difference between the 2 stamps?
Not really, dialog and endings I guess.

Does confession still work when you have them at dependent or?
Nope. Either one or the other. No confessing or confessing unsuccessfully = dependent. There's a potion that resets their status, so you can try again, IIRC it's only available in shop when you're being attacked.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Shygal

Jan 3, 2021
The first Splatooon game tells us that the Squid Girls are (afaik) underage....sooo i hope thiss game plays later on in the time-line or you need to add lolicon as a tag. :ROFLMAO:
Splatoon 1 admittedly stated that Marie and Callie were 16 (Apparently Callie is 'at least 17' according to an art book.) Regardless, Splatoon 2 takes place two years after the first, so they'd be about 18, and splatoon 3 takes place 5 years after splatoon 2, so about 23 by that game, and we can assume that since Agent 3 is now Captain and new agent 3, it's been 8 years after splatoon 1 (Agent 3's age is given as 'at least 14' for splatoon 1, but since the character is technically an OC imprinted into plot, I suppose they're whatever vague age you gave them in splatoon 1 + 7 years. The same could be said for new Agent 3, but the wiki lists them as 'at least 14', which makes them the absolute worst offender.).
Harmony is apparently 21
Marie's ages aren't listed since her and Callie are the same age, Pearl is already 21 by splatoon 2, Marina is also already 18 by splatoon 2, so all three of the idols that appear in the first two games are plenty of age. Frye and Shiver have no listed ages it seems, Agent 4 is a pretty bad offender being anywhere from ~19. I list these at the bottom due to either A. redundancy, or B. because from the few screenshots we see, the other characters listed in this paragraph don't appear.

Cykauwu

Jun 3, 2021
Screenshot_20230520-185346.png
I'm playing the android version with the English option activated in the menu, but most of the dialogue is in Japanese.
Can someone help with this?

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Anyway, how do I get to the love stamp as I always get dependent stamp
From what I remember from the pre-release version, you need a really high charm (I think maxxed charm) and then you gotta flirt with the girl when her obedience is above level 10, if successful that'll make her stamp change to [???], in which the next day you start with an interact where you agree to a more serious relation, changing it thus to love.

Oct 3, 2021
From what I remember from the pre-release version, you need a really high charm (I think maxxed charm) and then you gotta flirt with the girl when her obedience is above level 10, if successful that'll make her stamp change to [???], in which the next day you start with an interact where you agree to a more serious relation, changing it thus to love.
thx,I will try it

acc091

May 16, 2020
Oh fuck, did Nintendo finally go after this guy? Incredible to see it took him making like 4 different games for them to be taken down, hope this isn't the end of updates for this one though. Too bad (for nintendo), it didn't completely destroy his motivation to want to fuck splatoon girls. Gotta respect him for being the only one to actually make splatoon hentai games lol.

• Haha
Reactions: elements55555
May 13, 2021
Not really, dialog and endings I guess.

Nope. Either one or the other. No confessing or confessing unsuccessfully = dependent. There's a potion that resets their status, so you can try again, IIRC it's only available in shop when you're being attacked.
Thanks for the excuse to play this game again

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Okay so, it seems that Tukada's doing some sort of voting in his Ci-en about future game plans.
Some options talk about a possibility for a future update for this game, so while he puts it as something for reference only, it may give a chance for a continued development elsewhere.

That is, if Nintendo doesn't come busting our balls.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
All the values are saved in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SAL\Inkling heroes vs Tentacle
It's per save file, with the save files being marked by the first number in the string.

You're looking for the player stats:
0_playerlevel_charm__h1987299034 this boosts loyalty gains in touching scenes
0_playerlevel_hp__h1917537175 governs your stamina in touching scenes
0_playerlevel_tech__h820575541 governs how much pleasure actions give in touching scenes

Money:
0_money__h3981115141 don't set this too high as it will freak out and cause bugs

Skill points are implemented strangely, they're under 0_skillpoint__h842878632 and don't take hex or decimal values cleanly in the regedit interface.
A value of 00 00 00 00 00 40 AF 40 will give you 4000 skill points, which should be enough for most things.

That's all I could figure out, I didn't mess around with the squid girl's stats, but with infinite money and ~250 charm/HP/Tech and 4k skill points you can brute force even hard mode.
I cant found it

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I can't cheat skill points. Someone help me
-Get Cheat Engine, launch it, launch the game, connect CE to the game
-Go into the skilltree screen, in CE change value type to Float, scan for the number of skillpoints you currently have
-Change the number of skillpoints you have by spending them or earning more of them
-Next Scan for the new value
-If after the second scan multiple results come out, leave the skill tree screen, the address that didn't change its value after leaving is your skillpoints
-Double click the address with your skillpoints and change the value as much as you like

I cant found it
If you don't wanna mess with the registry same as above, if you want to edit money do everything as desribed except that you scan for 4Byte values

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes