May 13, 2021
There's a potion that resets their status, so you can try again, IIRC it's only available in shop when you're being attacked.
Does this reset virginity status?
From what I remember from the pre-release version, you need a really high charm (I think maxxed charm) and then you gotta flirt with the girl when her obedience is above level 10, if successful that'll make her stamp change to [???], in which the next day you start with an interact where you agree to a more serious relation, changing it thus to love.
Dumb question, is there any possible way to get love status on the first agent in the first days without cheats?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

Dumb question, is there any possible way to get love status on the first agent in the first days without cheats?
Confess love while they're having a hard time getting used to this. Mine has love on day 4 on hard mode and I could probably do it 1 day earlier if I wanted to scum

I have the extra charm perk for saying I don't like bad things during the intro I don't know if that matters.

May 13, 2021
Confess love while they're having a hard time getting used to this. Mine has love on day 4 on hard mode and I could probably do it 1 day earlier if I wanted to scum

I have the extra charm perk for saying I don't like bad things during the intro I don't know if that matters.
I'm on phone, where's the charm perk I can't see it cause it doesn't translate, and is there anything else I should know

Edit: I found it, neat easter egg

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2021

Actually I did it on day5, confess your love to her when she is having a hard time, be sure your charm level is high enough, if succeed you will receive 9999 like points, then on next day you can win a love satus

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
All the values are saved in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SAL\Inkling heroes vs Tentacle
It's per save file, with the save files being marked by the first number in the string.

You're looking for the player stats:
0_playerlevel_charm__h1987299034 this boosts loyalty gains in touching scenes
0_playerlevel_hp__h1917537175 governs your stamina in touching scenes
0_playerlevel_tech__h820575541 governs how much pleasure actions give in touching scenes

Money:
0_money__h3981115141 don't set this too high as it will freak out and cause bugs

Skill points are implemented strangely, they're under 0_skillpoint__h842878632 and don't take hex or decimal values cleanly in the regedit interface.
A value of 00 00 00 00 00 40 AF 40 will give you 4000 skill points, which should be enough for most things.

That's all I could figure out, I didn't mess around with the squid girl's stats, but with infinite money and ~250 charm/HP/Tech and 4k skill points you can brute force even hard mode.
A value of 00 00 00 00 00 50 AF 50 will give you infinity points
1684816052213.png

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020

well the other guy said yes but you don't really need to worry about it right away. Hard is...well hard but you could be rather cheeky and go for the simplest thing. Ignore it at first and tentecle rape with recorder for lots of cash for easy EXP and on the day of the invade you should have enough for the pure and mysterious inc and just reset her whenever you like and get instant love. You can do it being nice but it's risky with the daily rent cost. Nothing really changes so it's just to flex

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
Captain keeps developing a strong hatred for me even if I don't use tentacles on her, can anybody help?

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Captain keeps developing a strong hatred for me even if I don't use tentacles on her, can anybody help?
- Do not have sex with her unless she has dependent or love, that's a certified rejection.
- Try to minimize the amount of ejaculations while still having spirit, that'll make her slap you in the face and that leads to rejection.
- Basically take it slow. I think difficulty also matters for how easy it is to break spirit, so that may impact the rejection you get early on.

Hupia

Nov 25, 2020
- Do not have sex with her unless she has dependent or love, that's a certified rejection.
- Try to minimize the amount of ejaculations while still having spirit, that'll make her slap you in the face and that leads to rejection.
- Basically take it slow. I think difficulty also matters for how easy it is to break spirit, so that may impact the rejection you get early on.
But I already have dependent

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
But I already have dependent
its anal dont know why but for her its instant rejection dont know if its a glitch or what but i even retryed just anal to be sure and even on dependent it will make here go straight rejection

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes