DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
The game is actually alright for what it is. Art style is nice and animations are good as well. Better looking than their other title. One thing I really want to say is that the main menu and battle music are actually somewhat bangers. Specifically I like the main menu and the first boss battle theme. You can tell when it repeats cause of the fraction pause of the music but other than that I like it. Not sure if it's the developer who made everything themselves based on the credits but I hope they can continue making more stuff like this.

Reactions: Matsutakeko

TapD

May 12, 2022
So how do I get the Handjob option? I kept getting rejected even if I solidified their obedience and relationship status

superman4207

Jun 25, 2020
Don't use the video to record until they're in love with you, otherwise getting the "reject" stamp is highly likely if not guaranteed. Also the video is worth a lot more if you haven't deflowered them yet until you're recording.

Play with them, make them orgasm until they're in love with you, then do the video recording and take their virginity = $$$$$

May 25, 2022
Apparently the dev was strike by Nintendo itself and all their games where removed from DLsite. They are still working on the game and future squid games, I don't how they will manage to publish them but they are working on it.

May 13, 2021
Apparently the dev was strike by Nintendo itself and all their games where removed from DLsite. They are still working on the game and future squid games, I don't how they will manage to publish them but they are working on it.
It's likely they'll upload it to fanbox like their other games

Juggalo2005

Jul 3, 2020
Nintendo can't really do shit if tukada lives in the States, since this counts as a parody and you can make money off of copyright material if its a parody

• Angry
Reactions: Waaifu
May 25, 2022
Nintendo can't really do shit if tukada lives in the States, since this counts as a parody and you can make money off of copyright material if its a parody
Over the legal terms and law, thi is truth, however...
They can

Unless you want to be sued for everything you have by their lawyers, Nintendo isn't the company you want to commit copyright infringement with.
As Waaifu said, they can, apparently Nintendo is above the law and freedom of speech because they have money.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Don't use the video to record until they're in love with you, otherwise getting the "reject" stamp is highly likely if not guaranteed. Also the video is worth a lot more if you haven't deflowered them yet until you're recording.

Play with them, make them orgasm until they're in love with you, then do the video recording and take their virginity = $$$$$

I've been recording every day with all loving me, usually by day 3. Recording doesn't change how they feel about your actions. The only correct thing is the recording that has them being deflowered is worth more.

King_Dood

Sep 8, 2020
If that were the case, why would DLSite remove it entirely, even removing the dev from their site? Legally you are correct, but in reality Nintendo has more than enough money to ignore that little inconvenient fact and wreck their life for good. And as they have shown before, they have absolutely no scruples about doing exactly that.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
While a different case with differing violations on intellectual property, let me remind you that Nintendo will have its way, so much so that the guy that was punished was, if i recall correctly, a mere "peon" in the whole scheme, regardless he still got the full weight of their crime.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes