SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Can you elaborate what you mean by "full save", all girls unlocked?, a specific ending?, keep their virginities intact or no?
Pref all girls, bec the battles are hard.
Girl 3? the sniper one, is pretty hard, bec it seems, she has infinite ink and no cooldowns lol

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Because special attacks refill your ink, and that charges off of changing tile colors. After she takes the first shot she's fully charged.

May 13, 2021
It doesn't, I believe it's in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SAL\Inkling heroes vs Tentacle

Better to ask for fight tips
that's not a file, that's in the directory, I'm not sure how to transfer a directory, regardless I do kinda want to make a battle guide, cause I've tried doing every battle with every girl and won, so I'll go work on that or something

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
A nice breakdown of the mechanics would be fine. Like, does inking squares your color make them more resistant to being recolored? Because it seemed like it to me, but never quite to a degree where I could tell for sure that it wasn't just RNGesus fucking with me.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
A nice breakdown of the mechanics would be fine. Like, does inking squares your color make them more resistant to being recolored? Because it seemed like it to me, but never quite to a degree where I could tell for sure that it wasn't just RNGesus fucking with me.
Couldn't find any consistent rules on inking tiles, sometimes they won't turn with weird angles that feel like they needed an update before nintendo killed the game. Moving through your opponents ink costs you 5hp each time, shooting your opponent while they're moving feels like it does more damage but that could be the shoddy aiming.

The 6 squares on the left and right is each character's zone. Ink your opponents zone while they are dead and you win. If you die, you ink squares next to you in a +. Changing the color of squares on the map charges your super, using your super refills your ink.

After that, it's really annoying fiddly mechanics that feel like it's bugged. Like the commander, if your opponent is in front of you, you should shoot the tile behind them to do much more damage, the splatburst feeling like shit like on some diagonals you'll throw it at a square and it will ink a square next to it, and how callie and marie's super aims for tiles around your marked tile that aren't yours.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You can improve battle 1 without tutorial. Phonk walk forward 3 times dodging bomb, shoot square behind Callie. Walk forward, Splat down on last lane coating both squares.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Translated from Tukada's Ci-en:

・Ika Hero Eroge update ver1.5 delivered (7/8)
After all, it's disgusting that the work is incomplete, so somehow, let's secretly update it on a small scale.
However, this will be the final version.
I would like to supplement the parts that were incomplete in ver1.01 and make it about +1 additional characters. The distribution method and update details will be announced separately.

May 13, 2021
Time to inhale the copium and hope this "final version" will be just like Terraria and their multiple "last updates", being only a matter of time until he picks it up again.
I'm with you on that but also I'm just hoping we finally get to fuck the maid inkling, I saw the secret battle note, she definitely deserves it. That and also I'm extremely excited to see how the "chatgpt ai inkling girlfriend" project works

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
I'm with you on that but also I'm just hoping we finally get to fuck the maid inkling, I saw the secret battle note, she definitely deserves it. That and also I'm extremely excited to see how the "chatgpt ai inkling girlfriend" project works
It's very likely it'll be her in this next update, she was the most voted character in both Ci-en and Fanbox polls, it simply wouldn't make sense for Tukada to have that info and not use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matsutakeko
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes