Aug 27, 2020
I assume this is the "don't reach requirements ending" but I don't know as I only did ending 3 and refuse to do anything else, try leaving one of the girls alone and not doing anything to them
Edit: I found a comment on ci-en, try giving a weapon to one of the non corrupted/loving girls
Still no luck. My commander on both love/slave routes (other girls not interacted with at all) ends up giving the revenger ending.

The_Objector

Mar 3, 2019
I got the Harem ending, wasn't that difficult to be honest, if you have trouble getting love or lust try spamming the kiss option, if you can only use it once due to stamina, it wont be used at all so you will essentially have infinite stamina while you spam kisses. And for the final fight with Agent 3, use Marie, she is the best one out of all three of them when it comes to fighting her, Callie is too slow, and Captain 3 doesn't have enough range. Though it isn't impossible, it is very difficult and really isn't worth it, though each of the characters has unique dialogue depending on their love/corruption status for each opponent.

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
Damn. Got baited by the handjob function. Looked into the image files with a Unity decompiler and couldn't find anything that would indicate the current presence of the functionality. I think I'd rather the dev had excluded it rather than leave it as incomplete.

pajaymas5500

Jan 8, 2021
You sure all of them are corrupted before fighting agent 3?
All Corrupt gets ending 2
All Love/Dependent gets Ending 3
Only Captain Love/Dependent/Corrupt leaving other Agents untouched still ending 2
Only Captain Love/Dependent + all other Agents Corrupt still ending 2
Only Captain Corrupt + all other Agents Love/Dependent still ending 2

I didn't experiment much with [Reject] Stamp yet.

Please tell me you actually got the ending and not just speculate because ending 3 happened to require all Love/Dependent.
Been 2 weeks trying different combinations and still cannot find Ending 1.
I refuse to believe the Game Over screen after giving defiant agent a weapon is Ending 1.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just ran through it myself, apparently you get the same ending for full corruption as you do for minimum corruption, so giving a defiant inkling a weapon might actually be ending 1.

Jul 10, 2017
I got captain with [love]stamps on hard mode without free upgrade.
bought 2 exp drinks to upgrade charm 3 times. and had these stats on day 7
upgrades.png stats.png

used talk - flirt and it was successful, you can use Squid Cologne just to be sure.
talk flirt.png

(only bought 2 exp drink video tape and Squid Cologne)

Technically she got [???] stamp, even if stat page says [love]. So on the next day you should visit her and choose "tell her love" to convert it to [love] stamp.

Last edited:

Big_Kuma

Jun 13, 2023
How do you get ending one? I've gotten 3 and 2
Idk this might work but you can use my guide
1.Having Captain as Dependent or Lover so you don't getting a REVENGER
2.Don't try to raping other agent
But as mine I have Captain dependent, Callie as lover. But I raping Marie with a tentacle and somehow got ending 1

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes