Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
I just did this on both Marie having [Reject] after doing tentacle before full corrupted and after full corrupted when she has [Slave] tag on her.

And I did all these testing too

All I want just what's the 1st Ending called and nobody answered after many "Guides" of combining the method.
I did the Captain[Dependent] Callie[Love] Marie[Reject]/[Slave] and I still get Ending 2 Revenger.

I can boot up the game anytime and has save files on many scenario, if anyone actually found the ending 1 "guide" that aren't speculation of "Oh ending 2 is because u tentacle them and ending 3 because u love them. Ending 1 must need to combine/do nothing to them".
I'm more than happy to test them.

Does it require certain difficulty? Does it require certain answer from the conversation? Does it require you use/not use a certain item?
for ending 1, i forgot what its called, but u can only make them fall in love with you. u can do potions or build up the relationship to get the love/dependent stamps

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
also is the game really finished? theres a lot of unfinished aspects in the game esp the last character and the merchant

Kaiiru

Mar 23, 2021
also is the game really finished? theres a lot of unfinished aspects in the game esp the last character and the merchant
yesterday, it seems, the author was supposed to release the final update, but this did not happen, or at least not yet leaked Screenshot_2023-07-15-13-54-24-94_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

lordkira2009

Jun 15, 2020
Inkling hero's game ver1.5 is out on fanbox but its behind a pay wall so who knows if this thread will be updated so we can play it

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Inkling hero's game ver1.5 is out on fanbox but its behind a pay wall so who knows if this thread will be updated so we can play it
I'd say to wait as the comments from the Ci-en mention some bugs with the new additions, which Tukada states that will fix and post tomorrow.

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
From what I see from Ci-en's comments, it seems that the 5th (the shocking) ending pulls a "Undertale genocide route" by permanently altering the game, requiring registry edits to be undone.

May 13, 2021
From what I see from Ci-en's comments, it seems that the 5th (the shocking) ending pulls a "Undertale genocide route" by permanently altering the game, requiring registry edits to be undone.
When someone gets the fifth ending can they please spoil it for me cause I don't wanna get it cause the ci-en comments saying the requirements sounds like something I don't wanna do, also I still wanna know what the name of ending 1 is

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
When someone gets the fifth ending can they please spoil it for me cause I don't wanna get it cause the ci-en comments saying the requirements sounds like something I don't wanna do, also I still wanna know what the name of ending 1 is
Ending 1 is you either corrupt or make them depend on you so it's 50/50 ending.
Ending 2 is when you corrupt everyone and get what you deserve.
Ending 3 is when you make them all fall in love with you.
So that's all ending before the 1.5 update.

Jul 10, 2017
Ending 1 is you either corrupt or make them depend on you so it's 50/50 ending.
Have you even seen ending 1? Like there are reports that there is no ending 1, at least in the 1.01 release. Any combinations of corrupt dependent and love results in ending 2.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes