letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
v1.51 links (no Android, sorry)

Last edited:

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
there should be one more update soon with the finished english translation for squid maid. Hopefully tomorrow.

Tricky54645

Feb 11, 2023
How to hack this game??? Regedit don't work! (translate) Реестр работает на отдельных сохранениях. Тоесть на самом первом сохранении все работает.

Mar 19, 2023
Here’s the android version that I was able to find

Extract from the zip file to apk and then you’ll be able to play the game

Reactions: Kaiiru

Drawning

Feb 27, 2019
can someone spoil me end and , tell me how to get the new girl and what exactly is that special item?

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Also how to impregnate someone?
Okay I think I got the gist of it:
- Basically every time you creampie the girl you get +5% pregnancy in the womb symbol thingy, now it'd be fair to assume that all you'd need to do is fill it to 100%, right?
- The thing is that every day the amount that goes into the womb symbol gets halved the next day, so one would assume it's a small obstacle so you don't instantly knock the girl up by reaching 100% in one day.
- But after doing constant creampies to the girls, what I actually believe is that there's a hidden stat to determine pregnancy, with that needing to be filled to 100%.
- What seemingly supports my theory is that after getting like 20% per day and then subsequent 20% plus the halved remaining percentage in the womb symbol from previous days (which'd give about a halved 13%-15% a day) for 8 days without reaching 100% in the womb symbol, both the Captain and Agent 1 have given the pregnancy event.

So unless the percentages from the symbol are just RNG percentages and me having horrible luck with the RNG in both cases, that's what I believe to be the way, just paint their insides white nonstop and you'll get it in no time.

Reactions: Drawning

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
From what I learned in the update, you can no longer overstimulate the captain into hating you. But 3 corrupted inklings still results in the revenger ending.

No idea what ending 1 is.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes