Ravenext

Feb 28, 2022
Trying to understand how to obtain ending 4 and 5. No idea about ending 4, but given what I was able to find about ending 5. Well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 13, 2021
Trying to understand how to obtain ending 4 and 5. No idea about ending 4, but given what I was able to find about ending 5. Well...

I think ending 4 involves impregnating the inkling maid, if you ever get ending 5 please spoil it for me, and if you know what's the name of ending 1

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Pretty hard to figure it out without the translated text. I was poking around and I know giving the maid strange ink (corrupting) doesn't corrupt her but it prompts a conversation with multiple text options. I also know you can talk to the maid after cumshots and maybe the options of just chatting to her and she will take pills to prevent pregnancy or not as a choice.

Hopefully they finish the translated version soon.

Ravenext

Feb 28, 2022
and if you know what's the name of ending 1
I've gotten ending 1 before, Tentacle'd the Captain, Love Callie and Marie. It was just them being captured and that there's no-one to stop you now.

I also know you can talk to the maid after cumshots and maybe the options of just chatting to her and she will take pills to prevent pregnancy or not as a choice.
Huh, so that explains why even my 250% impreg patch doesn't even do anything.

Last edited:
May 13, 2021
I've gotten ending 1 before, Tentacle'd the Captain, Love Callie and Marie. It was just them being captured and that there's no-one to stop you now.

1: ok but what's the name, ending 2 is revenger and ending 3 is inkling harem
2: maybe look around the ci-en, some of the comments might have ideas

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
It should explain itself whether she took the pill or not, don't need to guess. You see that 5% go down.

It's definitely in the dialogue options but I'm not going to figure out a huge decision tree with text in japanese. If there was a MTL I could work with I might have done that.

1690095139816.png

Ravenext

Feb 28, 2022
Oh, that explains the names being
and
Also, for the last bit. I basically max developed all of her erogenous zones and even though there wasn't anymore pills message, her pregnancy chance always fall to 0 for me.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
1.55 has been posted if anyone with access can get it. It's supposed to be the final version.

Bit of poking around on the ci-en there's talk about if your save is broken from viewing ending 5, he made a thing to unbreak it and it's unintentional

If someone gets 1.55 we can get the thread updated.

May 13, 2021
1.55 has been posted if anyone with access can get it. It's supposed to be the final version.

Bit of poking around on the ci-en there's talk about if your save is broken from viewing ending 5, he made a thing to unbreak it and it's unintentional

If someone gets 1.55 we can get the thread updated.

He also posted a full walkthrough for all endings so no more confusion

I'm glad the talking options at the end boil down to "aw hell yeah" and "aw hell no" cause I did NOT want to worry about saying the wrong things here, I'll be waiting for the 1.55 version before I start actually playing again, also, make sure to check on Kimochi, they might update it

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
The trick is not listening to your assisstant's useless advice. Keep going forward to avoid the time bomb, when you're point blank just blast her. She should die in two blasts and you can tank one swipe of her weapon. When she dies she should cover half her base tiles in your ink. Then you just walk forward one time and then use your special in the middle of the other half of her base. GG you just won.
Holy shit that was seriously a ridiculous game changer thx

CopycatD

May 27, 2018
I was able to achieve the 4th ending, but is that it for pregnancy content?

There's too much grind to check if it's there for the other characters.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
Alternatively just cheat:
- During normal hero invasions, press both the button Q and P in your keyboard to "skip" the battle, it will count as a victory.
THAT DOES NOT WORK WITH THE SQUID MAID THOUGH, Tukada has set that cheat to fail and even trolls you if you do that, for that you must:
- Download Cheat Engine
- Open it and select the "Select a process to open" button (it will be flashing so you know which one it is), then select the game to cheat
- In the scanning part, have the Value Type be "4 Bytes" and Scan Type as "Exact Value". In the Hex field type the current health of your hero (usually 100) and then click the First Scan button. Get hurt once, type the new health in the Hex field and click the Next Scan button.
View attachment 2786756
- If you did it right, at best two items will display in the Address field with the values exactly equal to your hero's health, to be on the safe side select both (despite the fact that one's just the display number and not the actual health).
View attachment 2786761
- Now you'll have the items in the box below, set the Hero's HP to something large (like 50000) in both and check the active box in the far-left corner. Now you basically have "infinite" health and can focus on winning without breaking a sweat.
View attachment 2786764
mfer just spawns an entire wave of splat bombs if u cheat kek I love this guy

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes