shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Well guys, guess I eff up now.

And yes, I'm poking around on the very bad ending
, looks like you find your save file and fix it with it.

The bug is fixed in 1.55 if someone can get it. He might assume that someone who can find that file can also get the fixed version of the game.

Reactions: Cymuz

fartutti-beans

Sep 22, 2018
On the other hand, I wish ending 4 still gets us back into the game, even if all you can lewd afterward is the maid-wife only

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
I'm a pleb so I just kept ss'ing and using Google OCR to read the parts I can't read, but yeah, you'll need that file a few posts above to fix your game. The lead up to the black log text screen is sad though.
How was it though? Was it like "you don't love me I'm going to sudoku (dead)" or not so gruesome?
I'm too much of a coward to dare pick such options so I'd rather know by second hand knowledge.

Reactions: Matsutakeko
May 13, 2021
How was it though? Was it like "you don't love me I'm going to sudoku (dead)" or not so gruesome?
I'm too much of a coward to dare pick such options so I'd rather know by second hand knowledge.
as a fellow member of the FUCKIN WUSS community, I too want to know without actually doing it, please spoiler mark it for those who aren't a FUCKIN WUSS
On the other hand, I wish ending 4 still gets us back into the game, even if all you can lewd afterward is the maid-wife only
Wait so does it also lock you out or is it just "go to back to your save" type stuff, also does anything change if you return to the save before the ending decision after you've seen the ending or is it just the ending dialogue again

NoGameNoMood

Oct 19, 2022
1.55 has been posted if anyone with access can get it. It's supposed to be the final version.

Bit of poking around on the ci-en there's talk about if your save is broken from viewing ending 5, he made a thing to unbreak it and it's unintentional

If someone gets 1.55 we can get the thread updated.

He also posted a full walkthrough for all endings so no more confusion

Wait a hero share pc and android

fartutti-beans

Sep 22, 2018
Well, here it goes. Ending 5 stuff. Includes screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah man. Bless the M-Aid.exe file.

Last edited:

Cymuz

Apr 23, 2020
This is from the dev, looks like you find your save file and fix it with it.

The bug is fixed in 1.55 if someone can get it. He might assume that someone who can find that file can also get the fixed version of the game.
Thanks mate.
as a fellow member of the FUCKIN WUSS community, I too want to know without actually doing it, please spoiler mark it for those who aren't a FUCKIN WUSS

Wait so does it also lock you out or is it just "go to back to your save" type stuff, also does anything change if you return to the save before the ending decision after you've seen the ending or is it just the ending dialogue again
Digging the Ci-en for how to fix the soft lock, turns out just open registry
This is from the dev, looks like you find your save file and fix it with it.

You have my thanks. I don't mind restarting all over again, but instead I got DDLC-ed by the game

fartutti-beans

Sep 22, 2018

So...

Reactions: I just want lewds

Cymuz

Apr 23, 2020
New files aside, which is recommended to anyone who get ed5 and soft lock, I do wanna test what I found on cien

I messed around ed 5 the 2nd time ,and try fix it manually via registry;

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SAL\Inkling heroes vs Tentacle

Under all the files, look for 'broken data' and set it to 0.

That should fix it

Matsutakeko

Dec 4, 2018
I'm betting ending 5 is fucking canon for the next mainline game.

Dammit Tukada.

Hope Agent8 doesn't come back, poor girl's suffered way too much, at this point I'm only willing to accept her reappearance if she straight up kills the MC.
The sad ending is canon ? wtf

May 13, 2021
I'm betting ending 5 is fucking canon for the next mainline game.

Dammit Tukada.

Hope Agent8 doesn't come back, poor girl's suffered way too much, at this point I'm only willing to accept her reappearance if she straight up kills the MC.
The bad ending of The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] leads directly to this game. It's why Captain attacked you at the beginning, and why Maid is already here supporting you.

I'm just theorizing that the next installment would use the bad ending of this game as a starting point. Hopefully not.
They can also use ending 1 or ending 3 as a way to continue the game, as these provide a lot of wiggle room without having to handle the result of ending 5

Reactions: DeathCubeX

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I will say, ending 5 ends with a console window and the next game he's working on is a inkling bot that responds to you using chatgpt.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes