GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
People keep talking about the 1.51 update but I think I'll hold off until the main uploader get's around to it.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
All we'd have to do is request the update from the provided download. There's just annoying untranslated text left behind, same reason the previous game isn't updated yet. We're expecting another update soon with the better translation

Boldfugur

Jul 24, 2018
First boss needs one helluva nerf. You cant hit her when she decides to "Move" yet she can punish the shit out of you for doing what she did. Ooook... Your abilities arent even consistent where they land IF they Land at all,the damage never lines up right either You get two tapped by there massive AOE bombs you cant ever avoid. I want to love this game as it looks kinda sick... But as it stands it needs some work

May 13, 2021
First boss needs one helluva nerf. You cant hit her when she decides to "Move" yet she can punish the shit out of you for doing what she did. Ooook... Your abilities arent even consistent where they land IF they Land at all,the damage never lines up right either You get two tapped by there massive AOE bombs you cant ever avoid. I want to love this game as it looks kinda sick... But as it stands it needs some work
in page 12 of this thread I tried making a guide-esque thingy, I also suggest you follow shmurfers advice and fire behind her, and the creator of the game made a , maybe just get gud lmao

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I can confirm that strat works against the harder version of her from the boss rush too (But you will take one attack this time). But the commander doesn't have good options to deal with the maid so far.

Reactions: I just want lewds

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Alternatively just cheat:
- During normal hero invasions, press both the button Q and P in your keyboard to "skip" the battle, it will count as a victory.
THAT DOES NOT WORK WITH THE SQUID MAID THOUGH, Tukada has set that cheat to fail and even trolls you if you do that, for that you must:
- Download Cheat Engine
- Open it and select the "Select a process to open" button (it will be flashing so you know which one it is), then select the game to cheat
- In the scanning part, have the Value Type be "4 Bytes" and Scan Type as "Exact Value". In the Hex field type the current health of your hero (usually 100) and then click the First Scan button. Get hurt once, type the new health in the Hex field and click the Next Scan button.
1689892178783.png
- If you did it right, at best two items will display in the Address field with the values exactly equal to your hero's health, to be on the safe side select both (despite the fact that one's just the display number and not the actual health).
1689892357029.png
- Now you'll have the items in the box below, set the Hero's HP to something large (like 50000) in both and check the active box in the far-left corner. Now you basically have "infinite" health and can focus on winning without breaking a sweat.
1689892592637.png

Mar 19, 2023
Is it for android?
no, it’s seems to be a computer file rather than android, and also, I just noticed that the mega link for the 1.5 ver is broken, I’m still currently looking for the different website that has the apk file for it. And im not sure when will the new link for the apk will be added.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Marie is definitely the one to use but she's kind of weak vs the squid maid. If you screw up once you'll lose, and you need to have your special bombs be sent out on the same turn the maid summons the crab bot.

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
anyone know where the save files are for the game? i beat the game (+ boss rush) and im more than happy to share the savefiles

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
Marie is definitely the one to use but she's kind of weak vs the squid maid. If you screw up once you'll lose, and you need to have your special bombs be sent out on the same turn the maid summons the crab bot.
yea i used marie to beat the boss rush, the squid maid wasnt too bad since she cant move from the spot. all i had to do was just cover her territory then kill her

Paperwork570

Aug 6, 2021
Oh easy dont get clapped by them, pray you find a cheese strategy to win as it stands im on easy mode, cant even kill the bit**
Use marie, keep sniping her till shes dead, move forward three times and use your special, she should've respawned by then, at that point just keep shooting her so the three bombs insta kill her and win you the game

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes