DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Is there any kind of guide anywhere on what the various stamps are and what they do?
The stamps serve as cues to tell you that a condition has been met.
[Trust] is achieved when you get a girl to have Lv.10 in obedience, it serves only to tell that, if desired, you can try flirting and have a possibility of success.
[Love], [Dependent] and [Slave] serve the same function mechanics-wise, now you have a hero that'll fight for you during invasions, the means of achieving each are different, obviously, but ultimately they're one and the same.
[(Letter) Mad] is to tell you that you maxxed a girl's sensitivity in a part of their body, thus that you'll get more exp from touching it.
[Pregnant] is to tell you that you have to check on extending your car's warranty. ... Obviously it's to tell you that you got the girl knocked up, does nothing mechanics-wise.

WinkyDink2862

Jun 30, 2018
i hope the developer found a way to keep updating the game if something new was changed/added in this update, these games are so genuinely made and have so much potential.

Reactions: Beats9821

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
i hope the developer found a way to keep updating the game if something new was changed/added in this update, these games are so genuinely made and have so much potential.
Considering the whole ordeal with Nintendo's cease and desist, it's a wonder he at least bothered to give us the 1.55 update to, at least, make it as "whole" as possible. Given that he's gonna focus on other squid themed games (such as the one he's planing with AI conversations and even 3D models) I doubt that he's gonna, for now, add more to this game.

A shame, buuuuuuuut, from his latest Ci-en there's this line (translated):
"We will try to release it on Itch.io in the future, but at the moment we do not plan to take any additional actions. It's a break again."
So while understandable that he won't touch it for now, the idea that he'll try other means of selling the game could give us a chance for him to work on it again. We can only hope.

Reactions: Beats9821

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InklingHeroesVSTentacle-1.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 13, 2021
[Trust] is achieved when you get a girl to have Lv.10 in obedience, it serves only to tell that, if desired, you can try flirting and have a possibility of success.
I feel like you should mention that when you have the trust stamp you won't get slapped if the girl cums, it also applies to the love/dependent/slave stamp but you also didn't mention it there
Thank you I just want lewds for sharing
I SAID THANK 4CHAN

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
nintendo take downs
Oh are these nintendo characters and paradies? I know nothing about these squid sluts except they are in a popular game. Didn't know it was owned by nintendo tho so it all makes sense now.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Oh are these nintendo characters and paradies? I know nothing about these squid sluts except they are in a popular game. Didn't know it was owned by nintendo tho so it all makes sense now.
yep. they had plans for more characters and what not but had to take it down because of nintendo. so this should be the last update with little bits of content and fixes i guess since they cant really ship out updates reliably to those that bought the game/dlc. if you go to the CI-EN site in the first post and just use the google translate page you should be able to read some of what was going on and about their next work

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
yep. they had plans for more characters and what not but had to take it down because of nintendo. so this should be the last update with little bits of content and fixes i guess since they cant really ship out updates reliably to those that bought the game/dlc. if you go to the CI-EN site in the first post and just use the google translate page you should be able to read some of what was going on and about their next work
They've explicitly said it's the last update, even the paper has been updated to mention nintendo and there will be no more updates and to follow for their next works.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Considering how big splatoon is in Japan doesn't surprise me that nintendo would target this game and not other nintendo franchise's. Splatoon broke records and sold more than pokemon so yeah would make sense they would target this game

May 13, 2021
I want to impregnate all the girls so is there anyway to increase their health(during sex) at all, some of the girls (basically just agent 4) is absolutely going to immediately lose all health before I can get enough impregnation in, anyway to prevent this?

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
I find Callie to be the best for boss rush. One hit from her roller is enough to charge her bomb rush attack, and that bomb rush attack is usually enough to kill the boss or corner them to make it easier.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes