Kodyodyo

Oct 20, 2017
just drop it on game folder
So I am not knowledgable about modding or anything, but the censor patch is not working for me. One commentor said to just drop it in the game folder, but it doesn't seem to do anything, at least not for the Captain. On version 1.0 it works, but the one given a couple days ago isn't working for me for 1.55. Is there anything else I need to do for it? Like, is there some kind of setup process that I missed?

Oct 27, 2022
awesome?

It is possible to get 3 pregnancy points instead of 1 but I don't think it has to do with the notes, I know cause I haven't even beaten the boss rush and I have the 3 pregnancy points, I think it has to do with the special paper
Huh, I thought it was because of the notes. I was only getting 1 until I read them all. Maybe it's because I was using an old save?

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough or guide? I'm trying to do it without the tentacles and can get a bunch of levels up, but I still get the bad ending

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough or guide? I'm trying to do it without the tentacles and can get a bunch of levels up, but I still get the bad ending
How you getting bad ending? You just repeat the same moves over until they trust you. Basically make them orgasm, use charm potions and shakes to level up.

SeanEXTornadeUser

May 3, 2020
Bro that STINGS, poor girl been the player's winglady since the first game, helping get as much coochie as desired (even if immorally) just to be denied her piece of the pie, guess Tukada wasn't contented in wrecking us after the OctoMassage game and took it to the next step, huh?
What was the ending in that game that led to this? How did it go?

May 13, 2021
how in the heck are you still getting the bad ending, there are 2 routes to go testicleless dependent(really easy) and love(a bit harder), both of these are easily doable once you've finished with Captain, just get them all to love or dependent
What was the ending in that game that led to this? How did it go?
new update allows you to fuck squid maid, if you get squid maid pregnant a thing happens, if you pick the wrong choices you get the ending

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
So I am not knowledgable about modding or anything, but the censor patch is not working for me. One commentor said to just drop it in the game folder, but it doesn't seem to do anything, at least not for the Captain. On version 1.0 it works, but the one given a couple days ago isn't working for me for 1.55. Is there anything else I need to do for it? Like, is there some kind of setup process that I missed?
Open the .zip and drop all contents into the game's folder. The folder structure should now have the game's .exe and winhttp.dll in the same location. It works for the current version, I just tested it on the captain too. When I say "all" contents of the zip, I also mean the BepInEx folder should be inside the game's main folder...if sorted alphabetically, it should show up right above the "Inkling heroes vs Tentacle_Data" folder.

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
How would the uncensored patch work for android would it be the same as drop it in the game file or is it for PC only

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
How would the uncensored patch work for android would it be the same as drop it in the game file or is it for PC only
From my experience you can't uncensor the game on Android. Game folder doesn't exist, only cache and file. Attempted to find the needed folder on PC since you can't access internal storage directly through the android OS due to security changes. There may be a way and I'm missing something but I couldn't find any game folder without some 3rd party tool

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
Iz gud gam.
One gripe tho, their health SUCKS!
They's already done before you even lose 1/4th of your energy in the worst case.
If only I could increase it.

BTW is there a sauce to the banger combat tunes?

Last edited:

KoriSebax72

Jan 19, 2019
Hello
say, is there any way to get them pregnant??
when they have the Dependant/Love stamp
you can get them pregnant, promblem is
No matter how I try it barely goes up

Plus Agent 1 is always in a cranky mood

Edit:

also, how do I get to lower both fear
and rejection, or it can't be done?

May 13, 2021
Hello
say, is there any way to get them pregnant??
when they have the Dependant/Love stamp

Edit:

also, how do I get to lower both fear
and rejection, or it can't be done?
I assume the "Agent 1 in a cranky mood" is just part of the dialogue, I doubt it matters, I'm fairly certain that there's a way to increase your pregnancy percent from 5 per creampie to 15 per creampie, but I'm not sure what it is, I know that for squid maid it involves reading all the notes but I'm not sure about the others, maybe it has something to do with the expensive paper or an upgrade
Well, here it goes. Ending 5 stuff. Includes screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah man. Bless the M-Aid.exe file.
Hey dude I'm still a wuss but I finished ending 4(I refuse to do ending 5 no matter what) so I have something to ask
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KoriSebax72

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Apparently my analysis of the pregnancy system was incorrect, the pregnancy is RNG based (more like RNG cringe) that means that the percentage is the chance of the girl being pregnant the next day.
What you must do is try to do the maximum amount of creampies per day and hope for RNGesus' mercy.
Prolly a mistranslated phrase whose context was lost in the process, it's just a normal dialogue.

Reactions: KoriSebax72

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Anyone got a changelog for 1.55? i 100% this game when it first came out and was thinking of re-playing, just wanna know what changed

May 13, 2021
Anyone got a changelog for 1.55? i 100% this game when it first came out and was thinking of re-playing, just wanna know what changed
There's not really a changelog but I guess I could describe the changes to the best of my ability, also note that I refuse to do anything involving the tentacles so any changes there I will not know
  • Greatly Improved English Translation(no longer using mtl for the sex scenes)
  • Enemy Ai Improved*
  • New Items Added to the Shop
  • Handjob Added
  • A Pregnancy Function has been added(This mostly boils down to flavor text)
  • A boss rush mode added with 5 highly difficult enemies
  • A new Girl was added
  • 2 New Post Ending Endings have been added
  • Happiness Achieved
*Not Completely Sure, but it seems like it

Reactions: SuperWarir

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Its worth replaying. That said, combat can still be a bit wonky like times where they won't lose health even though the attacks land.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes